44. Loving your Momma

Leo: Type where are you going..,??

Type: with a sad voice I am sleeping in my room... I should get the habit of being alone... and Type moves towards his room...

Leo: saw how sad Type was... He tried hard to cheer him up.. he stay in Type's room till Type fall asleep...

Next day ....At Office....

Tharn: Mr. Miami I don't need any help you can go to your seat...

Type: Tharn....I am sorry....

Tharn: For what??

Type: I can't upset mom..

Tharn: and You can upset me...Am I that easy for you... That whenever you have to choose you will choose everyone except me... Tharn looked at Type okay don't be upset go and eat food I will be okay... I will get used to it....

Type: Didn't say anything and moved out of Tharn's room...

Leo: Type did you eat...??

Type: I am not hungry.... He didn't say anything else... The whole day Type was silent... Though Tharn tried hard not to talk to Type differently or make him upset but he himself was so upset that he couldn't cheer Type....

In the evening again Type refused to eat in the mansion to avoid Tharn and eat something in the outhouse and went to sleep earlier than his routine....

At 10 pm..

Leo: Type...

Type: didn't respond and pretended to sleep...

Leo: I know you are awake... Stop pretending and come with me...

Type: open his eyes... Where??

Leo: You know I can't see you crying.. and It's not good for you in this state too.. sorry for being stubborn but your dadda will not let you sleep alone...

Type: I don't want to sleep with you ... I am a big boy...

Leo: Yeah big boy now come... Leo brings Type outside the window of the mansion's kitchen...and Leo tries to climb the window...

Type: looked at Leo... Dadda what are you doing??

Leo: I am trying to sneak you inside that brat's room... I can't see my baby upset and I am ready to even accept him as your boyfriend... But baby I can't go and talk to Misha now I am scared she will surely break my head...

Type: Dada but momma asked me not to climb this window...

Leo: But she never told me not to climb this window... Wait outside the main door I will open it... Leo gets inside and opens the main gate for Type....

Type: Dada I am sorry you have to do all this for me but I really love tharn I can't stay without him....

Leo: Hmm and I can't see tears in your eyes too.. now go sleep tight and don't do any naughty stuff...

Type: okay dadda I love you...

Leo: hmm Close the door and please come out before 8 am ... Please don't get caught in Tharn's room honey your mom will kill me...

Type: Okay dadda....the smile on Type's face again returned and it shows how happy he is...

Leo left and Type moved towards Tharn room he slowly knocked on Tharn's door coz he wanted to give him a surprise to Tharn...