18. Too Far

Type: Grace can I come in??

Grace: Stop acting like my boyfriend Type and just come in...

Type: Aww my kitty is so angry...

Grace: stop calling me that you dog...why did you do that??

Type: I was angry you know I can't stand that whore...

Grace: Type language, she is a girl you should respect girls ...

Type: Sorry but she is the one I told you about who troubles me all the time...and I am sure she is the one behind this viral video....

Grace: this fucking asshole bitch....why didn't you tell me that earlier I would have kicked her ass...

Type: calm down my lioness, I will deal with her later ....

Grace: hmm..So we are boyfriend and girlfriend now...let me look at my boyfriend...Grace hold Type's face and looked clearly hmm not bad...okay I don't have any problem being your girlfriend but I won't go easy on you Type you have to pamper me a lot...

Type: Laughed yeah kitty as if I am going to do so, Type push Grace from bed and Grace falls on the floor...

Grace: Asshole....Grace jumped on Type's body and they started fighting ...they were pulling each other's hair...aahh ahhh fucker leave me...

Type: Hippo you leave me first and get up from my body baby elephant...

Grace: my weight is less than you earthworm now leave....

Type holds Grace's hand and pinned her on the bed, enough hippo now stop it....

Tharn: Knock the door before entering but got shocked by seeing Type and Grace....

Grace and Type looked at the person who knocked but forgot to change their position Type is still on grace pinning him on the bed...

Grace: Also didn't mind her position and asked Yes phi...

Tharn: with the awkward and angry look...if you are done with your so-called discussion come down mom is calling you...Tharn left...

Type: looked at the back of Tharn he felt bad but when he saw him on Grace he immediately leaves her...shit that's why he looked annoyed he thought that I and Grace....he signed...

Tharn: after leaving the room..I thought maybe what I did was wrong but after seeing them like this I guess I was not wrong... it's okay Tharn it's okay he never gave you any commitment ....fuck...why am I even feeling this pain ..she is my sister I should be happy for her but I am not....

Grace: Why??

Type: Huh what??

Grace: Why does Phi have to like that bitch ?? We should tell him that girl is not good for him...he should leave her....

Type: what do you think he will leave her if you will tell him...maybe he likes her too much that's why he introduced her to all..

Grace: I don't know, but I don't believe that phi like her I am sure she is acting to be good in front of phi or something else otherwise phi would have never liked a girl like her....whatever you told me about her till now it's clear that she is a total spoiled bitch and you know that is not my brother's taste ....okay let it be now you go I am tired let me sleep good night....

Type was thinking about all this for two days, he was angry with tharn thinking how can he do this ...that day Type was about to tell everyone that it's not like what everyone was thinking but he was shocked to know when Tharn declared that bitch as his girlfriend...How can I lose against that bitch, how can I let her be satisfied...I should have felt awesome after ruining her plan but I was not happy my heart was hurting don't know what is this foreign feeling I still feel that bitch won...