27. Jealous Boss

Type is sitting in front of Tharn and they were working on some reports for today's meeting...

Tharn: Mr.Miami can you order food please, it's already lunch time...

Type: Yes sure sir...do you have any specifics in mind or do you want me to order the regular...

Tharn: smiled coz his dirty mind wanted to eat something really specific...but obviously he couldn't say that so he just asked to order his favorite salads...Type was about to go outside to order food as it is his daily routine to order food for his boss....But Tharn stopped him....Umm Mr.Miami please order something for you also from my side... let's have lunch together....

Type: Oh No sir, I will prefer to go down to the cafeteria and eat...actually we get a limited quantity when we order and in the cafeteria, we can eat unlimited ..With the name of food, he got more excited and said you know there are so many options we can eat...I always decide what to eat just by smelling the food....Type can feel his mouth watery just by talking about food...

Tharn: who was just smiling seeing this cute baby, always crazy for food...Okay, so can we eat in the cafeteria together....

Type: got shocked 😳😳 you will come down to eat with me...oh!! Everyone will be shocked seeing you there, they always gossip about your looks, Girls will get crazy seeing you so close....Type said with so much excitement but soon he realized THE RULE which he only created for Tharn to behave as the normal boss and secretary... Umm sorry, I was just surprised that you will come down.. will you be able to eat those kinds of foods, I mean they don't serve your salami salad or Tuna salad..Type made a frowning face coz he never prefers salad 🥗 for his meals...I mean he can eat those as his pre-starters while waiting for his starters but not as a meal..Type doesn't consider any meal a good as far as that includes pre-starter ~ soup ~ starter ~ the main course ....

Tharn: Get up from his place it's okay Mr.Miami, let me also taste the food in the cafeteria, so that I can understand whether my employees are happy here or not if they really need some more vendors then we can try to do that too...he looked at Type and said I don't want to upset my foodie employees....

Type: okay as you say, sir...Type took Tharn to the cafeteria...

The cafeteria is really big it took the whole floor and there are so many vendors for different food, Tharn already heard from Rayan that the company pays 50% to the vendors for employees that's why they sell everything at half price and employees don't have to pay more for their meals...

Type: Sir what do you want to eat....please tell me fast I have to buy for me too ...we have only one hour....

Tharn: one hour??

Type: Umm we get one hour for lunch ....

Tharn: You report to me Mr.Miami and I am here too so you don't have to track time until I am here with you...

Type: Smiled yes you are right...so tell me what you want to eat...

Tharn: whatever you are eating, I will also eat that....

Type: But you won't be able to eat that...

Tharn: I want that only and that's final...

Type: are you sure..

Tharn: yes...now go but the moment Type turned he saw the cafeteria manager ...

Manager: Hello sir...Good to see you here...Mr.Miami you should have called me what sir wanted I would have sent it in his cabin only...