36 Good News??

Tharn: Hello Sammy can you please come to my cabin ...

Sammy: Yes sir sure ....

Tharn: If I give a surprise to type, he will definitely love it ..

Leo: Sir, can I come in...

Tharn: Yes, Uncle...I mean Mr.Leo please come...

Leo: Sir, If you are free then can you please sign these papers now...I have to send these on an urgent basis....

Tharn: Yes, Sure sorry I had a headache and due to which I behaved that way....

Tharn felt bad lying to Leo but he can't tell Leo what he was doing with his son...or we can say what his son was doing under the table....

Leo: Yeah, I hope you are okay now...

Tharn: Yes....

Leo took the file and move out of the room...

Sammy: Hello sir, you called me...

Tharn: Yes, Sammy, I heard that you are a very good advisor in love matters, even you help people in suggesting good gifts for their partner...

Sammy: Blushed, sir how would you know that ..

Tharn: I heard from Suzi .. you know she is a chatterbox, last time when I took the lift to go to the finance department she was in the same lift, she didn't observe that I was standing behind her and she was telling the other staff about how you helped her fiancee from the legal department by organizing a surprise for her...and how he proposed you...

Sammy: Oh sir please you are embarrassing me...

Tharn: No, I am just appreciating you..and I am asking for your help too...I want to impress someone what should I do...

Sammy: Oh so you have someone in your life, I would have asked you every detail if you were not my boss....okay tell me what advice you want from me...

Tharn: I don't know this all is very new for me and I wanted to give a surprise to my partner...a romantic surprise...but Sammy let me tell you this you are not allowed to tell this to anyone, you know if I hear that you shared single information about things which we discussed here then I will fire you....Tharn gave a creepy smile to Sammy....

Sammy: Yeah sir sure...I won't say....okay If your relationship is in the initial time then why don't you gift a pet to your someone special...

Tharn: Pet...hmm but I don't know what pet that person like...

Sammy: okay then gift an ornament, that is the best gift for any woman....

Tharn: Cleared his throat...Sammy what I am going to tell you is really a secret and I am trusting you with this....you can't say this to anyone...

Sammy: Of course sir I swear on my husband I won't say anything to anyone...

Tharn: My partner is a boy...

Sammy: Shouted, what?? Really...you meant you are gay...

Tharn: ahhh what are you doing stop shouting this is my office Sammy...

Sammy: Sir I am really happy and excited for you...can I hug you...

Tharn: in a stern tone no I am still your boss...

Sammy: Made a pouty face....I am sorry but this is how I express my excitement....Okay, let it be I will hug someone else...

Tharn: why do you need to hug anyone....