6.Aww Baby

Type: Phi Tharl, Phi Tharl...

Tharn: Type why are you shouting...I told you na take my name once you reach my room... don't start chanting my name from downstairs, even its better if you don't call me at all ...what do you want now....

Type: With his doe cute eyes...Phi Tharl Baby Type walts(Wants) Ice cleam...(Ice cream)...Everyone in the house calls him Baby Type and Baby G to grace...so Type also started calling himself baby Type...

Tharn: who is sitting in his study room bend little so that he can level his head up to Type's head...Monkey why do you want Ice cream now...Go and play with Grace...

Type: pout his lips...Phi Tharl... Baby G is sleepilg(sleeping)...

Tharn: okay then you also go and sleep...and let me study...

Type: looked at Tharn and pouted his lips... then he hold Tharn's hand and started pulling him...Baby Type walts Ice cleam....😭😭😭😭😭  Baby Type walts Ice cleam...

Tharn: Oh Type stop it now....I said I am not going ...go and ask someone else...Tharn tried to remove his hands from Type's hand but he didn't realize he pulls his hand forcefully which leads Type to fall on the floor....

Type: Started crying...😭😭😭😭 Aahhhh 😭😭Mumma...(Type calls Mumma to his real mom and Momma to Tharn's mom...)

Mumma...😭😭😭😭

Tharn: oh!!! Type ..I am sorry...are you okay....

Type: Get up from the floor and run away while crying...

Tharn: Type...Type....listen...

But Type didn't listen and he run downstairs...while running his leg slipped and Type again fall on the stairs...but it's good that Misha held him before he hit his head on the floor....Misha just entered the house, she went to the office with Leo and Rayan for board meeting....when she entered she heard Type's cry and when she realise it is coming from upstairs she run towards the stairs but before she can go up she saw Type coming down and how he slipped on stairs and fall....

Misha: baby are you okay ...

Type: Momma Phi Tharl hult baby Type....😭😭😭

Misha: No baby phi Tharn didn't do it intentionally, right Tharn...

Tharn who was really worried for Type said yes Type I didn't do it intentionally...I am sorry Type...

Type: Looked at Tharn and said Baby Type .....

Tharn: didn't understand coz Type's voice was really low...he asked What ??

Type: I am baby Type ...Baby Type will lot (not) Talk.....

Type is a kid who didn't understand that what Tharn did was not intentional..coz Tharn always scolds Type and he is cold towards Type too....baby Type was so small to understand Tharn's concern towards his coldness....He actually didn't talk to tharn coz he was scared that Tharn will hurt him...

Tharn felt weird when Type didn't talk to him for one day but he is relieved too that no one is disturbing him...

Tharn: on the second-day tharn heard Type's voice and he smiled that finally type come to him...but soon his smile disappeared coz Type was near his room but not to meet him ...he was playing hide and seek with Grace and he may come to this floor to hide inside Tharn's room but when he saw Tharn he remembered what happened that day and he hid under the table which is placed outside Tharn's room...