34. Love making

Type: Tharn please 🥺🥺 stop saying all this....

Tharn: why baby, I wanna tell you how much I loved your 2.0 version...I want to see that expression on the bed...baby, please....

Type: Tharn, stop whispering in my ear...no one is here, you can talk normally .....type move his head to hide his ears coz that is his sensitive spot and Tharn is blowing air in his earlobe to make him more excited....

Tharn: move to another ear of Type...why baby?? didn't you like it....touch me Type ...feel yourself how hard you made me...see this is my dick who is yearning for your channel....

Type: Try to hide his other ear too Tharnnnn....pleasee......Nooooo.... don't talk like this pleaseeee.....

Tharn: Look at you baby how my tiger is behaving like a small kitten here....tharn hold Type's waist and pull him towards his body....the member of both the party is now hugging each other....Type do you wanna get fucked here....

Type: looked at Tharn, his doe eyes are showing his innocence and how shy he is feeling....Tharnn....Nooo pleaseeeeee not now...please don't do it here I will feel embarrassed....

Tharn: Okay baby whatever my baby wants....Tharn reached Type's shirt and started opening his buttons...

Type: You said okay then why are you opening my buttons Tharn....

Tharn: Yeah baby I am okay with not doing it but I want to see you, naked baby, on this table....

Type: hugged Tharn Shia why are you like this tharn...why you are so shameless....Please stop this and let me go....

Tharn: I will let you go, baby, I swear but let me just play with my kitten for some time...Tharn pull out his phone and instruct the receptionist to stop the lift of this floor and asked not to let anyone on this floor....He moves his hands on Type's bum and squeezes it hard...you know what baby I just love your bum since childhood, it's so round, fluffy, small, and cute....

Type: break the hug and move his bum to the back wall so Tharn can't squeeze it again....he Smacks on Tharn's chest....Shiaaa....you are a pervert Tharn ...how can you check out my b** when I was small....

Tharn: Baby I didn't see your bum like that in childhood...but I remember I saw you half-naked so many times, you hate to wear clothes and Mumma used to run behind you and since childhood, my best part of your body was your bum....when you used to run without pants your bum used to shake.....but look it now this is making me crazy today....show it to me, baby...I wanna see it .....

Type: Nooooo why are you doing this Tharn please let me go...You are cheated I saved you from that bitch and you are taking advantage of me..

Tharn: Yes baby I am doing the same you just said...I want to take advantage of you.. you should think of me as a perverted boss who is trying to take advantage of his secretary for a good rating...You want your ratings right baby....Tharn's smile is devilish....

Type: Asshole, I am not gonna think like this...coz Rayan uncle takes care of my rating.....Now leave me.....Tharn my aahhhhhh....Type couldn't finish his sentence when Tharn landed his lips on Type's neck....

Tharn: You smell so good.....He licked Type's neck...

Type: ummmmmmm dooon'ttttt baby.... Please .....

Tharn: Hmm please babyyyyy.... moan like this....Think whatever you wanna think but just don't stop me.....Tharn opened the rest of the buttons of Type's shirt and pulled his shirt from under his trouser....he touched Type's navel and said I love everything about you Type....he bend down and started licking it....