26. Dating

Type: Tharn stop it, I can eat on my own...

Tharn: Do you have a problem if I feed you...

Type: Tharn people will look and I don't want to be the center of attraction...so eat your food...

Tharn: you always decline my request....as if you are doing this forcefully...Why don't you say directly on my face that you don't even like me...Tharn turned his face...

Type: Stop being a sulking baby Tharn, Try to understand this place is near to our workplace anyone can see us...why don't you understand my situation.. it's not that I will starve if you don't feed me...I am feeding myself till now so why do you want to do that...

Tharn: I know you won't starve but you said you will give me a chance, if you say no to everything then how I will get a chance ....you are not letting me show my love....if you don't want to fall for me then okay but at least give me chance to be happy with my love for a week...

Type: Looked at Tharn then to a waiter...and then he asked the waiter to pack all the food....

Tharn: Now you don't even want to eat with me...okay I am getting the car...Tharn got up and went out...

Type: took the parcel and sit in the car ....Tharn let's go ... We are...

Tharn: But Tharn cut him in between...I get it Type you don't wanna eat with me...if you allow me can I at least drop you at your home or do you have a problem with that too...

Type: Move your car towards the office...

Tharn: what?? Why??

Type: will you once do as I say or you really wanna argue right now...

Tharn started the engine and did what Type said...Type moves out and pulls Tharn with him too...when they reach Tharn's cabin Type makes him sit on his chair he takes plates from the cabinet and sets the table ...after setting the table he pulls one more chair near Tharn....

Type: Now you can feed me as much as you want....

Tharn: The frowning face turned into a smiling one...you came here so that I can feed you...

Type: Nodded huh ...now stop sulking and feed me...I am hungry as hell...

Tharn: Took a spoon full of rice with curry and put it in Type's mouth...Is it yummy, he asked while removing a piece of rice from Type's lips...

Type: Hmm I like it...now feed me those chicken and fish too...

Tharn: Smiled widely yes princess....and extended his hand to feed him more...

Type: Are you not gonna eat...

Tharn: Will you feed me too...

Type: Don't try your luck Rangnok....

Tharn: Pouted, okay but one day you will...I am sure...

Type: Took a spoon of chicken curry and moved towards Tharn...but he stopped in between after hearing the door opening sound and even he spilled the curry on Tharn's pants when he saw who is here...

Rayan: open the door without knocking...kids why are you still here this late ....

Tharn looked at his pants the moment it was spilled and then he looked at the culprit due to which Type did that and got nervous seeing his dad's sudden appearance.....