Author's note

I think in the last chapter lots of people don't understand Rayan's point or people think that everyone is behaving differently with Tharn but no...in the last chapter, the message which I wanted to convey for everyone whether rich or poor whether first ranker or last rankers is that you don't know how much you will live, for example in this pandemic situation we heard there are lots of people died in young age or lot of people die in an accident or any natural calamities...no one knows how much time they have so instead of running towards the money, or living like Tharn to get goods score in everything ..people should take care of their mental health too, make friends, spend time with family, talk their heart out...coz end of the day when you will die no one will talk that how much you earn, how you scored, people will remember you only by your behavior, your friendship, how you talked to them, how you spread love and happiness and your kindness....

So try to understand Rayan's pov why Rayan is so worried about Tharn coz at age of 10 Tharn got promoted thrice but he didn't have any friend, he plays but to win to have fun, being competitive is not wrong but being his parent Rayan has all the rights to think about his son's happiness,  that's why he wants his son or Type or grace to be happy and I am sure if Rayan doesn't have money still he will be expecting same from Tharn to be happy, not successful ...this is how Rayan's character is..

You all have to remember a few things ...
1. Its a fanfiction so don't get disappointed when Type is not studying or tharn is not getting appreciation..

2. Rayan has also seen life, thousands of workers are working under him so he is not a fool to let Type ruin his life, he treats him as son and he means it...and in the last chapter when he was talking about Type ...Then Type was 5 or 7 year old ..so if he is observing small things of type like his convincing power, his determination then for sure he is counting his bad habits too...he will definitely stop him if he does it too frequently or if it is not good for him...
3. If you remember your childhood everyone does things which Type is doing ...and everyone gets scolded for not studying so it happens with every child so relax...

4. We all have mentality that the person who get first rank, or do hardwork are always become something but through this story i wanted to convey message to real world that people who never entered in schools also built a successful career, or they hire all the degree holder to work for them ....people who don't have hands are also a great painter it's about your talent today's education system are just making robots they don't see your skills your hidden talent...they just try to make same kind of products ....the education is important but that doesn't define you, whoever is working right now they know very well whatever they learnt in school most of the things they are not using in their real life and that's what Rayan is trying to make Leo understand Don"t look at Type's negligence or poor grades try to see things which he has better than others and work on that skill coz that you will not learn in any school...and even if Rayan is taking a big risk he has things to backup ..he has Rayan group and let me tell you there is nothing in this world which you can't learn if you are determined ....

And last thing ...IN LOVE WITH MY SECRETARY is the series where always Type was the victim and he suffered a lot so in this book, let Tharn also be the victim....don't mix two different series...we will give justice to Tharn's character in other book but here he will be the victim who gets scolding for being so cold-hearted...and read book for fun ....
..

Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by this I am just justifying my characters in this book...hope you all will understand ...we can have an open discussion on this if anyone wants...

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑌 𝐼𝐷. 

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡.

IG- 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠1491@𝑔𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙.𝑐𝑜𝑚
FB page - Loveyoualways1491
Twitter - Loveyoualways02

Twitter link:- https://twitter.com/LoveYoualways02?t=fxxvIJcr_lp9WIYnxX1P7A&s=09