CHAPTER 09

Ch.9 – Does Love at First Sight Exist in Esports?

Shao Han was very surprised when he was told that his club was moving to Yiyou. Although Yiyou was the golden training base of the esports circle, the contract fees were really high.

But in contrast, the clubs stationed in Yiyou Building would have much better resources in terms of sponsorship and contracts, and the training environment was also one of the very best in the country.

According to the manager, there were more sponsorships this year compared to previous years. Just as their original training base’s contract was about to end, S city’s e-sports resources were also much better than their original D city’s, so the club simply bit the bullet and spent a lot of money to sign with Yiyou.

The teams stationed in Yiyou were all formidable e-sports teams. Not to mention Titans, who were ranked first not just in China but all of Asia, there were also four other clubs who were in the top ten. Although this would probably increase the training pressure by a lot, Shao Han was incomparably looking forward to being able to be exposed to a new environment and new opponents.

When he received a message from Yao Sen last month asking if they were going to move Yiyou, Shao Han was quite surprised –how did Yao Sen find out so quickly?

On their moving day, as Shao Han and his teammates got off the bus, every single one of them were stunned by the imposing entrance of the Yiyou Building. Although they had all seen it in pictures before, it wasn’t the same as standing in front of the real thing. They sighed one after another. Sure enough, the nationally renowned professional training base was in a whole different league.

Shao Han was sizing up the entrance when he suddenly saw a familiar figure in the distance, walking towards them.

Yao Sen was wearing his casual clothes, but his simple jacket and trousers on his body still made him look distinctive from the average person, and the smile on the corner of his mouth was so charming that it dazzled the eyes.

Yao Sen came over and smiled, “I never expected to see you again so soon, I thought I’d have to wait until next year’s WCAD.”

Shao Han was stunned, “Why did you come down?”

“I just came back when I saw your bus, so I thought I’d simply wait for you.”

Shao Han nodded and said, “Then… I’ll go tidy up my luggage first and talk to you later?”

“I’ll wait for you, I don’t have anything on right now anyway,” Yao Sen replied. “You’re not familiar with this place, so I might as well take you up and introduce you.”

Seeing that Shao Han had a lot of luggage, Yao Sen offered to help him with his backpack, leaving no chance for Shao Han to refuse. He turned around and walked towards the entrance. Shao Han stood there stunned for a moment. He turned back to his teammates, and one of them laughed and teased, “The most valuable hand in all of Asia’s esports circle is helping you with your luggage, Shao ge has a lot of face.”

Shao Han was somewhat embarrassed. He quickly gathered his things and caught up with Yao Sen’s footsteps.

When they entered the lobby of the building, Shao Han first saw the huge LED screen, which was scrolling with information about all the teams stationed in Yiyou and displayed the building’s esports training facilities.

The Yiyou Building was open to the public on weekends and visitors could tour the public and training floors. If they were lucky, they could even take pictures with the team members.

Yao Sen first helped Shao Han acquire his dorm key card from the building management staff, then walked into the Building B’s elevator with a routine ease, asking, “Where are you staying?”