CHAPTER 29

Ch.29 – Does Love at First Sight Exist in Esports?

@Titans_Sen: She’s your Shao ge’s little sister, so let’s not get carried away. Your Shao ge is a siscon. He can’t hit you guys through your screens, but he can hit me.

[HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA??]

[Everyone who guessed that it was a love triangle got their face slapped [doge]] 

[My first reaction at seeing Sen ge’s words are unexpectedly a sigh of relief]

[Me too]

[I’m gonna pick my SenZuo fanfic and continue reading]

[From those photos and videos, I can see the resemblance between that sister and Shao ge…]

[Xiao Zuo is actually a siscon!!!]

[Don’t worry, God Sen, Shao ge would never beat you up]

Yao Sen spent a moment reading through the comments and thought that his fans’ level of awareness had risen to new heights.

Yao Sen set his phone down and conscientiously went online to play some AD.

Shao Han supervised Shao Meng’s studies on the second day of her visit, but since she didn’t want to stay in the hotel all day, she coaxed and pestered Shao Han into a visit to Yiyou in the afternoon.

Shao Han wasn’t too keen on leaving Xiao Meng alone with Yao Sen. He felt nervous every time he saw his sister’s elated appearance whenever she saw him. Although he knew that Yao Sen didn’t think of Xiao Meng like that, only God knew whether Xiao Meng’s adoration would turn into love.

As a result, Shao Meng kept sensing a slightly chilly and imposing gaze on her back that afternoon, and when she turned back, she was always confronted with her brother’s evidently cold gaze.

Shao Meng felt a chill penetrate her heart.

She carried this slight chill with her to the end, and it was only when Shao Han sent her to the high-speed rail station did Shao Meng feel her brother’s gaze gentling.

Shao Han: “Study hard when you go back.”

Shao Meng: “Ge, be honest, do you have something against me?”

Shao Han: “Something against you?”

Shao Meng stared at him with a complicated expression: “……”

A while later, Shao Meng probed, “Ge, do you… like God Shen?”

Startled, Shao Han’s eyes on Shao Meng slowly shifted elsewhere before he finally said, “……I do.”

“I knew it! You look at me like I’m your love rival! I grew up watching palace dramas, did you think I wouldn’t figure it out? What were you thinking, ge?!” Shao Meng stared at him with wide eyes, then pounced on Shao Han’s arm and said excitedly, “So is God Sen going to become my brother too? Is this real?”

“Don’t talk nonsense.” Shao Han replied with slight embarrassment, “It’s one-sided.”

“Ge, I think God Sen has a crush on you.” Shao Meng said with certainty, “Really.”