CHAPTER 42.5

Ch.42.5 – Does Love at First Sight Exist in Esports?

NSFW

Shao Han was lying face-up on the bed, fingers wringing the pillow in his arms. Through the pillow, broken gasps and muffled moans could be heard. One of Yao Sen’s hands was braced on Shao Han’s side, while his other hand reached into the blanket to open Shao Han up. Shao Han had been too ashamed to bare his body completely.

A laugh escaped Yao Sen’s lips as he looked down at Shao Han. “Don’t suffocate yourself.”

He didn’t know how long Yao Sen had loosened him up for, the slick slide of the lube cool and wet. Shao Han blinked open his misty eyes, dazed, and his thighs trembled as two fingers breached his body, his skin flushing a pitiful shade of pink.

Yao Sen’s fingers gently moved in and out of his soft, wet and warm passage. Every now and then, he would part his fingers and move them in a scissoring motion, transforming Shao Han’s breaths into short, low groans. When Yao Sen’s fingertip prodded at a certain spot inside of him, Shao Han’s ass twitched, and a weak moan leaked through the seam of his lips.

Yao Sen moved away from that spot, strategically keeping the location in mind.

The endless preparation almost made Shao Han’s spine go soft. His hair had long been drenched by sweat, and that intimate place had been touched all over by Yao Sen—it was so wet that it made him slightly uncomfortable. He felt his face burning up, and there was a strange sensation in his body, as if something had lit up his insides.

Shao Han bit his lips, his knuckles whitening as he squeezed the pillow.

Eventually, Yao Sen took out his fingers. He patted Shao Han’s thigh and rasped out, “Be obedient, get rid of the pillow and blanket.”

Yao Sen removed the pillow and blanket that had been covering Shao Han’s body. Shao Han, who had no strength in his arms, looked up when he realised his body was empty.  His entrance gaped open slightly, the pink flesh glistening like honey under the warm lights.

Shao Han’s ears turned a deep crimson. His watery eyes, like freshly washed black grapes, revealed his panic and shame. Flustered, he closed his legs in a panic, but Yao Sen bent over and pushed him down, kissing him. After tasting every inch of that timid tongue, he kissed down the side of Shao Han’s neck and arm, and eventually took Shao Han’s hand in his.

Shao Han felt Yao Sen stuffing something into his hand, and when he opened his eyes to see what it was, he was greeted by the sight of a thin condom lying on his palm.

Yao Sen sat up on his knees, kneeling over Shao Han’s bare thighs. Despite his slightly ruffled pyjamas, he was still neatly dressed; his pants were properly on, and if it weren’t for the outrageous bulge tenting the crotch area, he could go out to drop by Wang Yuxi’s room after only straightening his collar.

Meanwhile, Shao Han had already been stripped almost naked, with only his pyjama shirt hanging from his elbows remaining on his body.

Yao Sen towered over him, eyes locked on his. He chuckled softly, then said, “Can you help me put it on?”

Shao Han bit his lower lip, his face flushed with embarrassment and indignation. But there was nothing Shao Han could do because he was at the mercy of Yao Sen’s evil schemes. He supported himself on his elbows and drew the waistband of Yao Sen’s pants down.