CHAPTER 34

Ch.34 – Does Love at First Sight Exist in Esports?

The fact that the holidays turned people into lazy-bones was a given. In just a few days, Yao Sen had become someone who spent his days in a paralyzed state that was met with his parents’ resentment—fortunately, Miao Miao didn’t turn her back on her owner.

Wang Yuxi didn’t appear in their WeChat group for several days, presumably truly cut off from the internet at the rural village his grandma lived in. When Yao Sen opened their WeChat group one morning, he was shocked to find that it had already been spammed by Wang Yuxi alone.

Wang Yuxi: Oh my god, I finally went to town!!

Wang Yuxi: It turns out that village pigs are all so agile!! Those piggies chase me every time I go out!!

Wang Yuxi: Scared me to death!!!

Wang Yuxi: Is anyone listening to my complaints!!!

Bai Yue: You’re a grown man but you’re scared of pigs, don’t tell anyone you know me when you go out

Yao Sen mutely watched as Wang Yuxi and Bai Yue spammed up to 99+ messages in silence, then closed the app and logged onto Weibo. Whenever he was on vacation, his account was basically like a zombie account with no traces of activity, and his fans all pressed him to either post or livestream.

The instant he saw the word ‘livestream’, Yao Sen’s first reaction was not that he himself should livestream, but to remember that today was the day of Shao Han’s weekly streams. Within the next half second, he made up his mind that tonight, he would log in to his side account and make his presence known to Shao Han’s fans.

Sure enough, Shao Han posted an advance livestream notice on his Weibo. That night, before the livestream began, the Titans’s WeChat group was filled with inane messages, and the topic revolved around how fierce the geese in the countryside were—a topic put forth by Wang Yuxi.

Wang Yuxi: I’m telling you all, unlike that weak chicken Lao-Bai, the geese in the countryside can beat you up.

Bai Yue: The geese must’ve bullied you after seeing that you’re so short

Yao Sen suddenly interrupted their geese discussion: I’m gonna use my side account when Shao Han livestreams later, remember to tune in

Wang Yuxi: ……

Bai Yue: [OK]

Song Mingzhe: Okay boss

Zhou Ziyu: Ok Ok

Yao Sen: Then go ahead and continue your goose talk

That evening, Yao Sen timed the start of Shao Han’s livestream well, and logged in to his side account to lurk around. Relying on the basis that, being his boyfriend, Shao Han wouldn’t reject him in front of millions of viewers, he directly sent him a message.

Five Elements Lack Wood: Shao ge, how about you carry me today?

The live camera showed Shao Han staring at Yao Sen’s side account, a slightly complicated and helpless expression on his face. If one looked carefully, they’d also be able to notice a tiny trace of embarrassment and shame.