Prologue

"Hello, welcome to The Rising Sun logistics agency. How may I help you?"

"I have a package with a message. Tsugikunis, not brogues."

"Can you tell me the packaging number?"

"8-666-6-444-666-55-2."

"Elevator one, 12th floor, room 69."

"Thank you."

Inside a high rise building, a man wearing a black suit picks up his suit case and walks over to the elevator that was labelled with a one. He pressed the button and wait for it to come down as he fix his tie. A ding signifies that it has arrived and came out three office workers who have done their shift. He enters it and wait for the door to close.

He looks at the button and pressed them in a specific order. Then a device pops out of the wall and it shoots out a lazer beam scanning from top to bottom.

"AGENT IDENTIFIED. DOORS OPENING."

A robotic voice spoke and the sound of a pair of doors opening. He turns around towards the back of the elevator and what was thought to be the wall was actually a door into yet another elevator. He steps in and the door closes. He felt light on his foot as he was falling down the shaft underneath the earth surface until it stops. The door opens and he was greeted by a bustling lobby full of people.

"WELCOME BACK AGENT."

Ignoring the robotic voice, the agent began to speed walk past the crowd. He didn't make any eye contact and went down a wide hallway. After a while of walking past some people, he finally reaches the door he was supposed to be at. He knocks on it and a deep voice greets him.

"Come in."

Inside the room was a round table with nine seats and it seems that six of them was already occupied. He walks past his colleagues and straight towards one of the three empty seats that was left and sat in it.

"You're late." A male with scars on his chest spoke angrily

"I wasn't late for more than a minute." The man retorted

"Spare us the crap Giyuu. Or should I say, Agent Mizu?" A man with snakes around his neck spoke back

"I would advise you to watch your mouth, Agent Serpentine." A male with massive builds said as a warning

"Umu! Lets get this meeting started!" A man with fiery hair yelled out loud

"Not yet, we should wait for Oyakata-sama, flamboyantly." A man with a diamond head band said flamboyantly

"What time is it again?" A young man asked the whole group

"Time waits for no one. Forgive me for being late."

The door opened once more and a person with black hair and lavender eyes came in. Every one of the agents that was presence stood up to pay their respect to the leader.

"We're glad to see you're doing well, Oyakata-sama. We pray for your health and a long lasting life."

"Thank you, agents. Please sit down."

Everyone including the leader sat down on their designated chairs. The face of said leader was half rotten as he was affected by a genetic disease that ran for generations in his family. It had only spread down half his face and affected one of his eyes. He can still see but not clearly.