Meet

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Uh-I-" The boy cleared his throat. How was he supposed to introduce himself? "Adrian."

"I don't really remember knowing an Adrian." She said and he could hear the little shake in her voice. Could she know? Could she be able to tell that it's him?

"I saw you storming out. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Um, I'm fine. Thank you." She replied, wishing that if it was who she thought it was, he'd give her a hint of some sort.

"Oh, okay." He said and felt like saying more, but had no idea what to say. "I'll just go then."

"Wait, um-" Just then, a strong gust of wind silenced her sentence. The loose papers in an open pocket of the boy's bag went flying.

"Ah, you've got to be kidding me." He said as he went after some papers while Claire set to pick up the ones near her.

She managed to pick up all the ones surrounding her and he got the rest. Putting them into a neater pile, Claire noticed the handwriting on the papers and immediately recognized it as her writing pal's handwriting. Her heartbeat accelerated as she realized that the boy that she had been writing to for the past months had finally revealed himself to her.

Knowing that Claire had figured it out, Adrian offered a small smile before greeting her again. "I guess it's good to finally formally meet, huh?"