*Someone*

"I banged Marion hah!"
"Your dad freaking screwed my mom, what the hell is his problem?"
"I need more. I need more. Get me more!"
"Your drugged up pathetic father needs to sit the f*** down."
"Don't you dare tell anyone about this. I'm your father, I have every right."
"I bet he got you too."
"Your mom should have taken you with her."
"I bet that's why your mom left him and you."
"Your mom dropped by today. It's been three f***ing years and she decides to grace us with her presence now."
"Hi, Claire. It's mom, call me back."

Claire stared at the bare tree as if it was at fault. She broke each naked branch off, one by one, until there were only a handful of them left that were too high to reach. Sighing, she stared at the tree in regret. She felt the need to apologize to the innocent piece of nature and reason that she didn't have anywhere else to release her emotions.

She felt a tear trickle down her cheek as her misery again clouded her anger. Putting her head against what was left of the tree, she mumbled to herself and then apologized to the tree.

Claire's ears pricked at the sound of footsteps. She started to furiously wipe her eyes to rid herself of unshed tears, so whoever the person was wouldn't question why there was a girl crying and apologizing to a tree. She was no judge of character but she knew well enough that what she was doing was not classified as "normal".
She heard a throat being cleared and rolled her eyes after realizing that she actually had to communicate with a person. All she really wanted was just to be left alone.

"Claire?" The person called out.

Not recognizing the voice, Claire turned around.

The guy was fairly tall and his black hair was flying over his forehead because of the autumn wind. His bright blue eyes were standing out in the dull grey sky. He was wearing a white AC/DC t-shirt with a jeans jacket on top. He had a very hesitant look on his face, but there was also a bit of urgency there.

She recalled that the only person she didn't know that knew her was a certain pen pal that went by the name of 'Anonymous'.