"She really loves you." Lin Xi murmured, "she begged me immediately, begging me to take her to see it."

"Guess what happened after that?"

Lin Xi smiled tenderly: "She just jumped down like that and then never came up again, poof! Just like that, she didn't come up again, can you imagine it?"

After she finished speaking, she moved her wrist.

"I didn't even do it, she just disappeared."

Chu Muqing looked at her indifferently, bit her lip, and said nothing.

"Later you divorced me and went abroad. When you and Feng Zijin came back, Feng Zijin killed me in the same way in order to help you get revenge on me."

"If that inferior person didn't come, Guan Jin would be alive and well and even Lu Fangyuan wouldn't die for threatening her."

Chu Muqing held on to her consciousness and asked, "How did Lu Fangyuan get the evidence?"

"How can I know? I'm not interested in listening to that surnamed Luo tell me these useless nonsense!"

"I only know that the inferior person came. She replaced me and changed everything directly."

"Why do you say she wants to change all this?"

Lin Xi's eyes turned gloomy for a moment: "She knows everything, just like a prophet, seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages, a low-class person, she must be very proud of knowing all the development trajectories, changing everything, and calling for wind and rain? Why wasn't I the one who knew all this beforehand? Is that fair?"

Chu Muqing didn't speak, as if she was singing a one-man show by herself.

She looked at Chu Muqing coldly—

"Then let me ask you, is she really that bright?"

"You like her so much, is it necessary for her?"

Lin Xi sneered, with a bit of contempt in her tone: "She clearly knows that you belonged to Feng Zijin originally and that you and Feng Zijin will fall in love, so why did she take you away from Feng Zijin?"

"Why don't you say you're hypocritical?"

At this moment, Chu Muqing suddenly chuckled.

Even though she was sick, her face was pale, but when she let out that sneer, her eyes instantly became alive, which made Lin Xi's heart throb.

Lin Xi asked her, "What are you laughing at?"

Chu Muqing looked at her with a sneer: "What are you unwilling to do?"

Lin Xi's pupils shrank as if her mind was broken, and then she calmed down and looked at Chu Muqing: "Why can't you keep pretending?"

"Look, if you keep pretending, I'll pretend in front of you too, if you just denied it again and again, like before, and told me, you didn't find me back, you didn't know anything, I think I would also like to act in front of you for the rest of my life."

Lin Xi tried to reason with her, even if she was not a reasonable person at all——

"Chu Muqing, I've been good enough to you, I've never been so concerned with outsiders."

"As long as you are willing now, I can also let go of the past business as usual."

As if hearing a joke, Chu Muqing smiled back: "Everything is business as usual?"

"Yes, it's business as usual, I'm also willing to accept that villain, and I'm also willing to accept everything from you even outsiders, including if my parents are unwilling to accept it, they're trying to kidnap me, I don't allow anyone Kidnapped me in the name of family affection but I am willing to be kidnapped by you."