You just need to teach the lower class a lesson, you don't need to tell them what you think, you just need to make them afraid.

that's it.

She was very optimistic about the child named Shu Yu. She was different from the stupid and sluggish Chu Zhi. She was calm and smart.

This reminded her of herself when she was a child and she didn't like talking.

So when Shu Yu came back to on weekends, she would occasionally chat with her.

She wants that child to inherit some of her things in the future, even if she and Chu Muqing will have offspring in the future, they will have their own offspring but this child needs to help her daughter and become her daughter's most loyal dog.

But whenever she tried to tell Shu Yu something, Chu Muqing would always interrupt her.

Also, Chu Muqing is a good woman.

She seems to abide by the rules of this world, feels that everyone is equal and feels that even those with ordinary jobs are trying to exchange their efforts and hard work for wealth.

Chu Muqing even refuted her coldly: "No matter what a person's current situation is, even if he is at a low point at the moment, as long as this person is still working hard, then no one can deny him."

At that moment, Lin Xi felt that these theories were very familiar.

It seemed that she had heard it at some point.

Soon she remembered what the inferior person, the inferior person who had control over her body, said.

Lin Xi didn't understand very much. The reason why that inferior person could say such a thing was because she was not a superior person, she was an ordinary person from the beginning.

It was the vicious and hypocritical God who imprisoned her and then replaced her with the ordinary inferior.

A low-level person, tell yourself that my efforts are meaningful, that my efforts can change everything and that I can be successful in the future.

That's all because, inferior people can only think like this.

If she doesn't think like this, if she doesn't deceive herself like this, how can she live?

At first, she felt that imitating that inferior person brought her something she had never gotten before, her mother's approval, Lin Zhourong's approval, and Chu Muqing's love, and even wrapped in those superficial love She touted those people who were secretly afraid of her, and even with Zheng Yayi, they began to truly believe in her.

All of this made her enjoy it very much.

But she was gradually getting tired of it. These superficial things no longer seemed to bring her satisfaction.

She didn't bother to keep pretending.

Power and identity are attractive because when a person has great power and identity, he becomes a person who sets the rules.

People's fear of you and their awe of you, even if they are not convinced in their hearts, at least on the surface they are afraid to do anything.

But now, after she disguised everything about that inferior, it seems that rights and identity have become meaningless.

Compared with a gentleman who is condescending, but humble and polite, compared to a person who holds authority and can make people feel fear, the former is simply stupid and meaningless.

So she was really annoyed.

She was furious when she passed by the staff office area on the second floor of the company and heard two female employees in the bathroom mentioning once again that the holographic game was coming to an end smoothly because of Chu Muqing in the past few months.