"I thought we are here for gender reveal." Ardeth said looking at the Soccer ball and the nets.

"We are, but we planned a unique gender reveal." Nick said walking beside Ardeth. "You have to kick the ball into the nets that the moment it touches the nets the Colors gonna fly, revealing the baby gender."

"No." Ardeth shook his head, "This is ridiculous, are you out of your mind? You know I am out of form, I don't want to spoil the party." He whisper yelled at Nick.

"Come on Ardeth, don't think so low of yourself, have some trust, and do it for Sherlyn and your baby." Nick encouraged.

Ardeth looked at Sherlyn, who took his hand in hers.

"It's okay Ardeth, you are gonna do it, even if you don't, we are not gonna be disappointed." Sherlyn said squeezing his hand.

Ardeth took a deep breath, his hands shivered, and sweat trickled down his forehead as he looked at the nets, and kicked the ball towards the nets.

"It's a girllll!!!! Shit out the hundred dollars, Keith." Marcie shrieked jumping around, with Johan shaking his head in amusement looking at her happiness.

Sherlyn smiled brightly looking at Ardeth, knowing how relieved he might be feeling.

"Thank you everyone for being with us in our special moments." Sherlyn and Ardeth said to the guests.

"Pumpkin, take care I will see you tomorrow." James hugged Sherlyn.

"Thanks for inviting me." Elizabeth said to Ardeth, and Sherlyn.

"Lizzy, can you drop my friend Nick home, his home is in the same direction as of yours." Ardeth said earning a confused look from Nick. "His car broke down, and he can't drive with us."

"Sure."

"I have an idea." Marcie quipped in, "Uncle James can take a ride with Ms.West, since they are neighbours, and I can drop Nick home in Uncle James's car and then return it."

"That's sounds nice." James nodded.

"Great then." Ardeth smiled.

"Lead the way Ms.West." James said to Elizabeth and they walked away towards Elizabeth's car.

"I can't believe, you two are playing cupid for my father and his neighbour!" Sherlyn shouted in exasperation.

"Come on, Sherry, how long he is gonna be single."

"And Celibate." Ardeth said earning a glare from Sherlyn.

"Okay guys,chill." Nick said walking towards Sherlyn, Ardeth, Johan and Marcie. "Collin and I have decided to go to play lounge, does anyone wants to join us?"

"Count me in." Johan said raising his hand.

"Me too." Ardeth said slipping away from a livid Sherlyn.

"Why should boys have all the fun, come on Amy, and Sherry, let's go and have the best girls time." Marcie said putting her hands on Sherlyn and Amelia's shoulder.

"Let's go for bowling." Nick said as they walked out of the food court.

"Sounds good, I am in." Johan said walking beside Nick.

"Me too." Collin added.

"What about you, Sky?"

"Do I have a choice, let's go." Ardeth said walking towards the game lounge.

"I feel like I am baby sitting a fuckin' bunch of kids." Ardeth muttered.

"You have to make a habit of it, Sky. You are going to be a Papa." Nick said rolling the ball to hit the pins.