Chapter 25

"Does this mean I am your fuck buddy now?" Sherlyn mumbled the last part, but Ardeth heard it anyway.

"Shut up." Ardeth shouted getting down the bed anger clouding his features, "Don't say a word." He growled at Sherlyn, who was about to open her mouth, as he pulled on his basket ball shorts.

Sherlyn sat up on the bed wrapping the satin sheets around her naked body, as she watched Ardeth pace in the room with his hands fisted, taking deep breathes trying to calm himself.

"How dare you say that?" Ardeth shouted at Sherlyn and she flinched in fear, making Ardeth let out a string of inaudible profanities.

Taking a deep breathe, he walked closer to Sherlyn.

"Sherlyn, I like you." Ardeth breathed out, "I like you more than all the people in my life, fuck, I like you more than myself." He said looking at Sherlyn.

"You make me feel those things that no one ever made me feel, with you I feel at peace like I am finally at a place which I was searching for all my life. I like annoying you, I like holding your hand, I like the way you smile, you care, or even the way you almost stop yourself from strangling me." Ardeth let out a smile, and looked into Sherlyn's eyes, holding her hand, "I was confused about my feelings regarding you, but now I know."

"I love you Sherlyn." Ardeth said his aqua gaze holding her emerald eyes captive. "I don't know how or when but I started loving you, I am a fool, that I didn't realise it or may be I didn't have balls to accept the fact that I always knew."

Sherlyn looked at Ardeth still in shock.

"To answer you question, no, you are not the same as Brianna to me, because I didn't fuck you, I made love to you baby. It may sound cheesy but yeah, for the first time in my life I made love to someone, and I am happy that it is you." Ardeth said pecking Sherlyn's lips breaking her stupor, and Sherlyn broke down into tears.

"Sherlyn, what happened?" Ardeth asked holding her in his arms as he rubbed back, "Why are you crying baby?" He asked kissing her temple.

"I felt dirty after... thinking..." Sherlyn broke into sobs. "I know I gave my consent and all but still..."

"I am sorry, I was a mindless stupid motherfucker who made you feel that way." Ardeth kissed her tears away, as he held her in his arms whispering soothing words to her, as she cried.

"Don't cry." Ardeth said as he wiped away the tears from Sherlyn's face, "Have some water." He said giving the water glass to her.

Sherlyn took deep breathes still in Ardeth's arms.

"So..." Ardeth scrupled, "Do you love me?" He asked looking at her, his voice giving away his nervousness. "It's okay, if you don't feel the same way, I know I am not the greatest guy out there, I have my flaws..." Ardeth rambled.

Sherlyn pressed her lips against his making him stop his rambling.

"I love you, Ardeth." Sherlyn whispered against his lips.

"You do?" Ardeth asked shocked and Sherlyn nodded.

"Thank you, I love you more." Ardeth rasped as he hugged Sherlyn.

"Let me make love to you in a right way." Ardeth said as he tugged at the sheets wrapped around Sherlyn, Sherlyn nodded shyly as she loosened her grip on the sheets, making them pool around her.

Ardeth raised her face with his finger under her chin and kissed her forehead, eyes and nose, making her smile.

He layed her down on the bed as he kissed her lips, in a sweet, and sensual manner as if he is conveying his love through his kiss.