Chapter 14

"That movie was hilarious." Marcie said as they walked out of the mall.

"I really enjoyed spending time with you two." Amelia said placing the bags in her car. "Thanks for everything."

"We are friends now, Amy." Marcie said throwing her arm over Amelia.

"And friends shouldn't be formal with eachother." Sherlyn said as she joined Amelia and Marcie.

"I am glad I have two friends now, I will see you guys soon." Amelia said as she got into her car.

Marcie and Sherlyn waved at Amelia and made their way towards Marcie's car. Since they were heading to the same place Marcie offered to drop off Sherlyn.

"That was a wonderful day so far." Sherlyn said as they walked to Marcie's car.

"Yes, It was peaceful and refreshin... Johan?" Marcie furrowed her brows as she saw Johan standing in the middle of the parking lot looking like a lost puppy.

"Hey Babe, Hey Sherlyn." Johan waved with a sheepish smile, as Marcie glared at him.

"Didn't I tell you not to disturb me?" Marcie scowled.

"You said not to disturb you till 6PM." Johan said as he showed the time on his phone, which read 6:03.

"Holy Pumpkins... Why!!" Marcie groaned hitting her head to her car.

"Come on Marcie, I have missed you all the day." Johan said wrapping his arms around Marcie. "Let's go to my place, I will cook you dinner."

"Fine, but first I have to drop Sherlyn home." Marcie said giving up.

"I will take a cab."

"I will drop her home." Ardeth offered walking out of nowhere.

"What is he doing here?" Marcie asked Johan.

"He gave me the ride till here." Johan answered. "And he is heading towards the same direction of Sherlyn's home."

"I don't trust him." Marcie whispered to Johan as Sherlyn watched Ardeth in surprise.

"Come on, Marcie. If he does anything funny with Sherry, I will kick his ass." Johan said, "Besides I wouldn't let Sherlyn go with anyone whom I don't trust with her safety."

"I don't know it's Sherlyn's take."

"I will go with him." Sherlyn said to Marcie and Johan, making Ardeth's lips lift upwards.

"Call me if he does anything stupid." Marcie said to Sherlyn as she narrowed her eyes at Ardeth.

"Drop her home safe, Man." Johan said to Ardeth as he started his car.

"Bye Sherlyn, call me when you reach home." Marcie waved at Sherlyn as Ardeth drove out of the parking lot.

"You are not complaining." Ardeth remarked.

"By now, I got used to it." Sherlyn answered as she crossed her arms, as Ardeth took a different road instead of taking her home.

"I like it." Ardeth smiled.

"How was your day?" Sherlyn asked as she turned to face Ardeth.

"We had been running around the field all the day, practicing Soccer." Ardeth answered, "The coach went hard on us, as we have the match tomorrow."

"Is it hard?" Sherlyn asked.

"Initially it was, but now I got used to it." Ardeth answered as he took an another turn and parked the car.

"Where are we?" Sherlyn asked scanning the surroundings.

"You will know." Ardeth grinned as he walked Sherlyn inside.