Chapter 35

"Yes, don't stop, baby." Ardeth moaned as Sherlyn rode him.

"Too deep." Sherlyn cried as Ardeth thrusted up.

"I could never get bored of this view." Ardeth let out an airy chuckle as he raised his hands and groped Sherlyn's breasts, and pinched her nipples.

"I am coming." Sherlyn announced and Ardeth held her hips, as she bounced on his member, riding her orgasm.

Sherlyn rolled over and layed on her stomach beside Ardeth, catching the air.

Ardeth massaged her glutes, and smacked them earning a shriek from Sherlyn.

"My turn." He kissed her shoulder, "Get on your fours baby." He said and Sherlyn obliged.

"Ummm...so tight." Ardeth said as he entered her from behind.

Sherlyn moaned as he began to thrust into her, one hand holding her hip, while the other pinched and pulled her nipples.

"Ardeth... I am getting a call." Sherlyn gasped as her phone began to ring.

"Fuck it." Ardeth said rolling her nipple between his fingers, making her cry in ecstasy forgetting the call. "Come with me." Ardeth said as his hand on her hip, moved down to rub her clit.

Sherlyn felt her orgasm building up, and as Ardeth increased his thrusts. He gave her nipples a tug while he thrusted and orgasmed, triggering her own.

"I love you." Ardeth kissed her shoulder as he rolled over to dump the condom.

"Love you too." Sherlyn smiled wrapping the bedsheet around her as she searched for her phone. "It's Marcie." She said looking at her screen, and calling back.

"Sherry, where are you?" Marcie asked as soon as she received the call.

"I am with Ardeth." Sherlyn answered eyeing Ardeth's naked form.

"Okay listen, Amelia called me earlier, she found Kevin cheating on her, she sounded very broken, I am going to her place, I think it would be great if you could come over too." Marcie said as she honked loudly cursing someone infront of her.

"I will meet you at Amelia's place in thirty minutes." Sherlyn said and Ardeth looked at her with a frown. "Okay, see you." She disconnected the call.

"You are leaving?" Ardeth asked pulling on his boxers.

"Yes, Amelia caught her boyfriend cheating on her, and she is heart broken, Marcie and I are going to her place." Sherlyn answered walking into the shower.

"Will you come over tonight?" Ardeth asked leaning against the shower door as he watched hot water cascade down Sherlyn body.

"No, we are having a sleepover." Sherlyn answered, as Ardeth took the loofah from her.

"What about me?" Ardeth rubbed her back.

"Didn't I spend the afternoon with you?" Sherlyn narrowed her eyes.

"I could never get enough of you." Ardeth said pressing himself against her.

"No, sir. Not today." Sherlyn laughed, pushing Ardeth away, turning off the shower.

"I really hate that prick, who cheated on Amelia, she deserves better." Ardeth said as he stood behind Sherlyn as she went through the dresses standing infront of his wardrobe. "And I hate him even more now, for keeping my girlfriend away from me, during the weekend."

"You are becoming so possessive." Sherlyn teased as she slipped on her thongs.

"I am possessive." Ardeth stated as he help her hook her bra.