Chapter 18

Buddy, you're a young man, hard man
Shouting in the street, gonna take on the world someday
You got blood on your face, you big disgrace
Waving your banner all over the place

We will, we will rock you, sing it!

Ardeth groaned as the blaring music disturbed his slumber.

"Who the fuck is partying in the morning." Ardeth mumbled as he pried open his eyes, and looked around the room to register the surroundings.

He turned to his left and found Sherlyn sleeping like a baby, hugging him, resting her face on his bicep.

He smiled as he looked at how peaceful she looked when she was asleep, her thick long lashes resting on her soft pink cheeks, and her lips slightly apart.

Sherlyn frowned in her sleep as music blasted through the speakers again, she flutter opened her eyes and saw Ardeth looking at her.

"Good Morning." Sherlyn smiled at Ardeth, what time it is?" She asked as she looked around to spot her phone.

"Quarter past ten." Ardeth answered as he looked down at Sherlyn resting his head on his hand, supported by his elbow.

"We slept till this late!" Sherlyn said getting down the bed in a hurry.

"Calm down, we are not late." Ardeth said sitting up on the bed. "I bet most of them would now be in their bed dealing with the hangovers."

"I think so too, but we should go and see if Marcie and Johan needs any help." Sherlyn said walking inside the bathroom.

Sherlyn stood infront of the mirror in the bathroom in her bathrobe, when Ardeth exited the shower with a towel wrapped around his hips.

"What are you doing?" Ardeth asked Sherlyn standing beside her.

"What does it look like?" Sherlyn asked as she continued applying the concealer on the hickeys Ardeth left on her neck.

Ardeth pulled down the sleeves of the bathrobe, Sherlyn was wearing revealing more hickeys he left over her chest and cleavage making Sherlyn blush.

"You look beautiful with them." Ardeth said kissing on her shoulder wrapping his arm around her waist, looking at her through the mirror. "Don't conceal them."

"Are you trying to get me killed in the hands of My cousin?" Sherlyn laughed elbowing Ardeth in his stomach. "Get ready, we have to go down before anyone catches us together." She said as she got dressed up in the room, while Ardeth was in the bathroom.

"Hey Johan, Hey Marcie." Sherlyn and Ardeth greeted walking inside the kitchen.

"Hey guys." Johan greeted flipping a Pancake, while Marcie raised a brow at Sherlyn.

"Met him near the stairs." Sherlyn mumbled to Marcie as she grabbed milk corton from the refrigerator.

Marcie nodded in acknowledgement.

"So, what are plans for the day?" Ardeth asked as he helped Johan.

"We are planning a barbecue, and bonfire by the lake, before we get back to our respective places in the evening." Johan informed.

"Sounds great." Sherlyn said. "Nick..." She called as she watched Nick march inside the living room heading towards the exit.

"Sherry." Nick said stopping momentarily, "I am in a rush, will explain to you later, enjoy your day." He said as he dashed out of the doors.