Chapter 20

"Sherry, I am sorry." Nick apologized, "I was so confused about my feelings, I swear I was about to tell you." He said to Sherlyn.

"Am I that bad friend that you didn't even want thought trust me enough to reveal your sexuality." Sherlyn said with a hurt look.

"Sherry, I am sorry. I know it's my mistake but it wasn't intentional, the topic never popped up between us, and when I thought of telling you, you found out yourself." Nick sighed looking at Sherlyn, who was clearly upset with him.

"You knew it?" Sherlyn questioned Ardeth, who was playing the role of spectator.

"I figured it out, when we were in our high school." Ardeth shrugged.

"Everyone knew and no one cared to tell me." Sherlyn said shaking her head.

"It's his personal matter, I have no right to mention it to you, without his permission." Ardeth rised his hands. "I am innocent."

Nick narrowed his eyes at Ardeth, before turning to Sherlyn.

"Sherry, I am sorry, I really am. I never thought to hide the things from you. You are my best friend in the world along with Ardeth, I could never hide things from you. It was my mistake, and I promise you I would never hide things from you ever again, can you please forgive me?" Nicholas asked looking like he was ready to cry.

"Fine, but you are taking me to the Italian place tomorrow." Sherlyn said making Nick let out a breathe of relief.

"Whatever ever you want." Nick smiled, and Sherlyn pulled him into a hug.

"That's like my Sherry Tomato." Nick patted her hair.

"I am sorry, I overreacted and spoiled your mood." Sherlyn apologized to Nick and Collins.

"No, It was my mistake, don't apologise." Nick said, and Collins nodded.

"I don't think we have met, I am Sherlyn Priestly, Nick's best friend." Sherlyn said shaking her hands with Collin Summers, The cute Korean, with dark hair, clean shaved face, and lean muscular figure.

"Collin Summers." Collin shook his hands with Sherlyn, making her wonder how can a guys hands be so soft.

"I want all details about how you two met?" Sherlyn asked making Collin turn to a shade of pink, and scoot closer to Nick, who was sitting beside him.

"After passing out in Johan's party, when I woke up in the next morning, I saw Collin beside me in the bed." Nick narrated, "He looked so cute, with messy hair and confused look on his face, and when he looked at me with his big eyes, I could help but kiss him." Nick blushed. "And when I realised what I was doing, I panicked and dashed out."

"Wait, is that why you left Johan's farmhouse that morning in a hurry?" Sherlyn asked as she remembered, how he dashed out.

Nick nodded.

"I was scared and confused about my feelings, because I felt a strong pull towards Collin, I was scared of rejection." Nick smiled and placed a hand on Collins leg, "And yesterday when I saw Collin in the parking lot, leaning on my car biting his nails, I was confused and scared, but then he reciprocated my feelings, and we went on a date today, and we are dating eachother now."

"Wow! That's so beautiful." Sherlyn sighed dreamily. "I am happy for you two." She smiled.

"Thank you." Nick and Collin said smiling.

"Hi." Sherlyn greeted Ardeth as she grabbed the takeaway cup to fill water, "I don't know you visit the church regularly."

Ardeth took the cup from Sherlyn, "I play Piano in the Church, on the days when Greg, the pianist is off." He said as he filled the cup with water, and gave it to Sherlyn.