Chapter 33

"Are you trying to kidnap me?" Sherlyn asked turning to face Ardeth.

"Trust me, if I could have all of you for myself forever, I would do that too." Ardeth winked as he drove his car.

"Are you sure, we are going in the right way, because all I can see is the trees, until the end of my sight." Sherlyn asked looked at the tall pine trees covering the soil path from either sides.

"Sherlyn, relax." Ardeth smiled, "We are going in the right path, why don't you sit back and relax, while I drive us for our vacation spot."

"Okay." Sherlyn said as she leaned back in her seat.

"Sherlyn, wake up." Ardeth shook Sherlyn as she fell asleep during their journey.

"We reached?" Sherlyn asked fluttering her eyes open. "Where are we?"

"Yes, why don't you get down and see yourself." Ardeth smiled opening the door for Sherlyn.

"Wow! This is so beautiful." Sherlyn said looking at the small house infront of her, amidst of the woods, with a natural pool a few meters ahead of it, with colorful trees and plants surrounding it.

"I told you, you would love it." Ardeth said as he unloaded their luggages. "Let's go inside." He said walking to the door.

"Who's house is it?" Sherlyn asked entering the cozy wooden home, with a kitchen, ensuite bedroom, and a living room with a fireplace.

"It was my maternal grandfather's home, he gifted it for me before he passed away." Ardeth said as he lead them inside the small bedroom. "He spent most of his life in this home."

"It is clean." Sherlyn said looking around the home, which looked pristine.

"I had people clean it, since we are going to stay here for the weekend." Ardeth explained. "Why don't you look around the house, while I get the groceries and rest of the luggage from the car."

"Let's go for a swim in the pool." Ardeth said after they ate the lunch.

"I didn't bring my swimsuit." Sherlyn bit her lip.

"I got it covered." Ardeth said giving a bag to Sherlyn.

"A swimsuit?" Sherlyn asked as she pulled out a baby blue swimsuit from the bag.

"Yes, I brought it for you." Ardeth said, "Now wear it and meet me neat the pool." He said and walked away.

Sherlyn walked to the pool wearing a silk robe over her swimsuit.

"Hey, jump in." Ardeth, who was already swimming in the pool, wearing his swimming shorts called.

Sherlyn nodded and slipped off the robe, revealing the baby blue swimsuit.

"You look hot." Ardeth said swimming towards Sherlyn.

"Thank you, it fits me right." Sherlyn smiled.

"I know your size better than anyone." Ardeth winked and splashed water on Sherlyn, making her narrow her eyes and start a water fight.

"Come with me, let me show you something." Ardeth said to Sherlyn as he swam towards the waterfall.

"Come." Ardeth said as he guided Sherlyn behind the waterfall.

"A cave!" Sherlyn said as she followed Ardeth.

"Yes, a natural cave." Ardeth affirmed, as they swam in the shallow waters inside the cave that reflected the sunshine that passed in through the gaps of the rocks.

"It's amazing to be away from the world." Sherlyn smiled as she swam inside the cave.

"I am glad you liked it." Ardeth said standing behind Sherlyn. "I used spend time in here, whenever I come to spend time with my grandfather." He said wrapping his arms around Sherlyn from behind.