"Your Boss Lin's cup?" the police officer repeated.

"Yeah, we don't know if he's a pervert. Do you think he has some quirk in stealing? He specializes in stealing cups." Chen Yue shook her head speechlessly: "I believed him at the time, he's taciturn on weekdays and he rarely speaks in the company but now thinking about it..."

Chen Yue shivered and goosebumps followed on her face.

The young police officer made a gesture of invitation and reminded: "Thank you for the clues you provided, I will tell our leaders, please come here."

"Oh, oh, this is it, thank you, officer."

Chen Yue said, and followed the young police officer to the end of the corridor.

When the two of them walked away, the corridor fell into silence again.

Luo Yanyu asked, "what do you think?"

Professor Luo thought for a while and she immediately said to Luo Yanyu, "wait for me, I'll be back soon!"

After she finished speaking, she immediately walked quickly in the direction Chen Yue left. The rapid sound of high-heeled shoes rang in the empty corridor and the sound became extraordinarily loud.

Luo Yanyu looked at the direction in which she left in confusion, until the figure gradually disappeared and he withdrew his sight.

This is a very attractive woman, professional enough, always comfortable and beautiful.

Maybe in the eyes of everyone, criminal psychology is a very vague profession, but in the process of police solving cases, especially when they encounter major cases with serious and bad influence, their existence becomes indispensable.

He always likes to ask her professional opinions and sincerely respects and admires her.

Luo Yanyu's heavy and annoyed mood became slightly relieved, he opened the door of the serious crime team, and said to everyone, "Everyone go out for breakfast first, and then continue when you're full."

As soon as these words came out, everyone stood up and walked out the door.

When the last male colleague left, he asked one more question: "Team Luo, why don't you go too?"

Luo Yanyu said solemnly: "I'm not hungry, help Professor Luo bring a portion back."

"Okay, I'll take your share with me."

Luo Yanyu nodded: "Thank you."

When all the people in the office were gone, Luo Yanyu was still thinking about Professor Luo's reasoning.

Guan Qifang...

If Guan Qifang deliberately drew all the suspicions to himself in order to protect Guan Jin, why would he be willing to sacrifice for Guan Jin so unconditionally?

Or he was threatened by Guan Jin... coerced.

All this is still unknown.

He glanced at his mobile phone, and his colleagues who went to the Ministry of Transportation hadn't called. Almost ten hours had passed since the death of the security guard.

In such a long time, Guan Qifang has probably left the capital, and even going abroad will have enough time.

Night long dreams.

Luo Yanyu looked at the bright sky outside the window and looked at the phone screen again.

At this moment, Professor Luo pushed open the door and came in. She immediately said to Luo Yanyu: "Lao Luo, Chen Yue said just now that Guan Qifang wanted to take the water cup that Lin Xi had drunk."