❄️|| Chapter 60: Young Master Meets People And A Lurker ||❄️

Chapter 60: Young Master Meets People And A Lurker

The sound of rushing water crashing heavily, pulled by gravity as they landed on the lake beneath was loudly roaring. The wind sighed in Yoongi's ears as his brows curved upwards and as his lips parted in wonderment.

The teleportation platform was situated at the center of a vast circular courtyard. The massive arched entrance lowered over them and the stone pathway stretched far enough to see the end of the walkway where doors as black as the night awaited them. The golden symbol of the Leonile guild held at the center above the doors is displayed like a warning to anyone who may want to enter than a welcome plaque.

More than a manorial, the place was probably as great as the imperial palace. He wondered why Lord Taehyung would not be bothered to place the Headquarters within the Imperial circle. Turns out it was because the man was as wealthy as a king.

The sound of water made Yoongi curious. Where did it come from?

As Yoongi turned to look behind him he stopped. More accurately, he stiffened in his place.

"Young mas-" Kai flinched as a rush of wind flew right past him.

As quick as a fox Yoongi ran towards the stones railing behind him, silver eyes sparkling wide. The sprinkle of water touched his face as he looked down. The steep sprinkling curve of the waterfall met his eyes. Water plunging from hundreds of feet into a large river. The water, gorgeously cascading down with force and beauty. A cloud of mist forming magnificently, a layer of a faint rainbow was reflected in Yoongi's eyes. Under the brightening sky, it looked absolutely majestic as though it was a river of golden fire.

When the youth's eyes shifted to his left side where the railings extended even further, he could not help but press his lips together. Miles from the sides of the manor where bridges were built over the far-extending waterfall were forested with towering trees.

The manorial was built on a waterfall!

Yoongi didn't dream that he could witness something as amazing as this!

"Ahem!"

Yoongi flinched and turned his head back to see a grimacing Tessley crossing her arms impatiently. Kai helplessly smiled and gestured Yoongi to follow him.

Aware of his unelegant behavior, Yoongi sheepishly apologized before following Kai as he leads the way. Tessley only ignored him as she headed further away from the two of them. Yoongi glanced back at the railings behind him before turning his head.

They walked towards the entrance of the manor silently, allowing Yoongi to freely assess his surroundings. Tessley opened the doors swiftly and the bright-lit foyer entered Yoongi's view. As grand were the view beyond the walls of the manorial. The inside was simple yet elegant. There weren't any luxurious chandeliers where giant crystals hanged as though a touch would make it snap and fall or any diamond embedded furniture.

Yoongi sighed. The place was breathtaking yet refreshing to the eyes. For a moment, he was preparing to shield his eyes from blindness once again.

"Call me if you need me..." Tessley glanced at Kai before walking towards the halls by their right.

Kai turned to Yoongi with a smile, "The other two recruits will be arriving later. You'll introduce yourselves once they arrive. For now, let me show you around."

Swish!

Suddenly Yoongi felt an oddity. He unconsciously shifted his head to the side. A sharp object cut through the air as it flew past his cheek.