❄️|| Chapter 19 || Faerim City ❄️

|| Chapter 19 || Faerim City

The snow will help you find what you seek...

Within the thin delicate flakes of ice, there is meaning...

Dare not deny it...

Dare not betray it...

...

Yoongi... wake up...

The blindingly glaring sunlight reflected on moist silver pupils as the eyes blinked, rows of long thick eyelashes fluttered provocatively. An uncomfortable tug pained the youth's head, realizing he had slept without letting his hair down.

Yoongi released a throaty groan as he turned over on his right, the sound of the shuffling blankets loudly heard inside the room. As if the morning was mercilessly denying his want of sleep, Yoongi could undeniably feel the warm light of day resting on his back. With another groan, he reluctantly pulled himself up from his back and unconsciously rubbed his eyes. While doing so, soft footsteps neared him and a hand lightly fixed his disheveled appearance Yoongi was completely oblivious about.

"Good morning, third young master. The sun is currently high up in the sky. It's time to freshen up" A familiar modulated voice calmly spoke to him.

Jimin pulled the yawning young master carefully off the bed and led him to the washroom. He exited after leaving the young master to wash just like every normal day.

A few minutes after washing up, Yoongi was staring at his reflection on the silver-bordered mirror longer than he originally does every morning. His mind finally exploded with inquisitiveness about the child-like voice speaking to him in every dreamless slumber. Like an itch he can never scratch. He was dying to know but there was never a hint that could help him. A child who is infinitely knowledgable about Ice ability wielding?

"Young master?..." A faintly concerned voice called behind the wooden door of the bathroom. "I have prepared your breakfast..."

"I'll be out in a second," Yoongi responded.

In time, he will be able to find out every secret.

He wore the clothes prepared by Jimin and ambled out of the door with smooth footsteps. A line appeared between his brows as he scrutinized the room he had occupied. It seems he was once again transferred to another room while he was sleeping and he had thought Hoseok was particularly different from his elder brother, turns out he isn't. These brothers of his really have the knack of becoming kidnappers.

A couple of knocks sounded from behind the Dark wooden door while Yoongi finished his breakfast with a full stomach. The white-headed young man was too satisfied with his meal, distracted with himself as the door opened with a creak.

"You're up? Good. "

The second young master stepped inside the room with Mochi trailing behind him. Once the little fox saw Yoongi, he hastened to hop on his master's lap and cheerily made himself comfortable. Hoseok had fed Yoongi's precious little fox as soon as Mochi woke up. The fox was quite cooperative with him like a tamed pet which surprised Hoseok. His little brother's pet was quite intelligent!

"You woke up quite late which was very unusual since you always woke up before dawn. Perhaps you were really tired yesterday... "He neared Yoongi and stroked his little brother's smooth hair, tenderly. He did recall Yoongi had slept early last night maybe his reading made him drowsy.

"I think so..." Yoongi uttered, remembering the voice who called him out yesterday. He wasn't certain if it was the childlike voice in his sleep for it was deep and low which he had mistaken for Hoseok's voice.