❄️|| Chapter 54: A Victorious Third Young Master ||❄️

Chapter 54: A Victorious Third Young Master

A Gorgeous White

The flash of light receded a few moments later, settling down the anticipation of every person's heart. Their vision began to adjust to the disappearance of the blinding light.

However, as they opened their eyes, they couldn't see a thing!

A massive cloud of mist had blanketed the entire arena, stretching even further beyond the outer walls of the arena. It was as if they were dwelling on a soft cloud. The audience grew confused and some were startled. The fog was cold, bringing a sense of anxiousness as well. The people began to murmur. The noise resounding all over the arena.

Thud!

The sound of a body falling heavily on the ground entered Yoongi's ears. There was a groan and then a heartless silence.

The youth ignored it. He lifted his hand to withdraw the fog spreading beyond the audience's seats towards his hand. There was a slight cold but he wasn't bothered. The people witness the fog around them, concealing their view of the arena stage, was withdrawn towards the arena.

The fog gathered around Yoongi's pale hand as though a void was sucking it in, solidifying into a large ball of ice floating above Yoongi's pale palm.

The fog receded and the view of the arena was gradually revealed. On the other hand, the dark snow cloud swirling above the stage had also diminished. The warm light of the sun bathes one's form, bringing comfort and fading away the bitter anticipation in their hearts.

The fog vanished and what was left was the ball of ice hovering above Yoongi's hand. His silver hair swayed with the warm breeze around him. Once again, he manipulated his mana, and the ball of ice thawed and disappeared. Yoongi released a chilly breath. His eyes narrowed with joy.

In front of the people's eyes, the full view of the arena stage was revealed. Their eyes widened, others clutched their seats, and some gaped, stunned. Although there was excitement bubbling, waiting to burst out, they were silent.

What welcomed their stunned gazes was the shine of the smooth frozen ground as though it was accurately sliced clean in perfection. Like a white mirror reflecting the walls, the big blue sky from above, and most of all the lone figure standing at the center of the frozen floor.

"White ice and snow... " Muttered the Elder Guild Lord. Yes, the ice was completely white. Pure and harmless it was. As though a single tiny smudge of mud would ruin it all. How extraordinary...

His gaze shifted toward's the candidate's elder brother, Mim Hoseok. The Elder Lord gazed at him in deep thought. He recalled Hoseok's ice was the color of the clouds in the sky. White with a tinge of blue, refreshing yet deadly. How strange... The third young master's ice doesn't seem to be similar to the symbolic ice of the Min family...

From the openmouthed silence of the audience, a roar of cheers and applause suddenly noises in the air! What a sight! This candidate is completely phenomenal!

Yoongi raised his gaze, roaming over the hundreds of raised arms. The cheering cries of the people filled his spirit with confidence and the tantalizing fill of victory but none was shown on his face. His silvery eyes gleamed under the warm sunlight and the white ice under his feet made him look like a white deity of the wintery north. When he lowered his gaze upon on his feet, the body of the unconscious fire maeruthan laid with a faint bluish-grey skin. It was the outcome of the wave of mana released by the ice crystal the moment it shattered. It caused Jax's inner flow of mana to be stunned, turning lethargic. The disruption of mana can also affect one's, internal soul.