❄️|| Chapter 45: Young Master Doesn't Care One Bit ||❄️

Chapter 45: Young Master Doesn't Care One Bit

The loud voice entered Yoongi's ear like a sharp knife stabbing into his eardrum. He winced and pulled his brows together in a frown. Hoseok noticed Yoongi's uncomfortable response and he turned his gaze to glared at the insolent youth who dared to raise his voice at them.

The young man with amethyst eyes was taken aback by the icy glare of the older man but he didn't waver. Instead, he raises his chin higher and glared at him in response. Who was he to be afraid?

"What does this uncouth, ill-mannered, and impolite man want from me and my brother?" Hoseok sneered.

Yoongi lowered the shawl on his forehead, unconsciously. This time, Hoseok's anger isn't directed to him. He'll just say quietly as the beast let loose.

"Y-you..." Anger burned vibrantly in those gem-like eyes as he scowled at Hoseok. "Who do you think you are?! Do you even know who you are talking to? I am Callun Maxinille, firstborn of the esteemed Grand Maxinille Family! You... A low-rank noble dared to talk back to me?"

He lowered baring his teeth as Hoseok only looked down at him wearing an unimpressed gaze.

Yoongi gaze lifted slightly. Maxinille? A Grand Noble of the Right Court. Turns out he was the heir to the Maxinille Family. Yoongi finally understood how the lad was raised. Spoiled rotten, like how the original owner of his body was, endlessly pampered to oblivion.

"I order you to give up your place for me. Think carefully, I can obliterate your family's whole generation if you dare to oppose me. If you want compensation, I can give you three hundred gold. Doesn't that seem fair?" He grinned, his hand arrogantly placed on his waist.

"C'mon now. Hurry, this young lord can't wait all day."

As the words, 'three hundred gold' entered the crowd's ears, their eyes began to lighten up. Three hundred gold! What a fortune! One can already buy a whole mountain with that kind of money!

Hoseok was already itching to pummel this dog to the ground and batter him bloody. "You little-"

A slender hand grasped Hoseok's hand, interrupting the foul words about to be released from his mouth. Yoongi shook his head, his grip on his older brother's arm was gentle and soft. Like a gentle rain dousing a sea of fire.

This gesture eased the rage inside Hoseok as the older man turned to look at his brother. Right, the pest wasn't worth his rage and hatred.

"Next!" The lady inside the tent spoke after finishing her preparation for the next candidate.

The moment her voice called out. Yoongi pulled his brother with him as he took slow steps towards the tent. His movement unnoticeably loosened the shawl wrapped around him.

The black fabric fell back gently as the head of silvery-white hair was exposed to the sunlight, brilliantly gleaming under the light. His bewitching silver eyes glanced at Callun at the corner of his eye, stunning the young man in his place.

Callun breath ceased as his eyes clashed with those striking silver pupils that seemed to point a blade at him. Sharp and deadly. His anger diminished replaced by something ominous and lethal creeping in his shadows. The youth beside the man was clearly more feeble-looking than him yet his eyes grew thorns, threatening Callum into submission.

He was stuck in a trance as Hoseok and Yoongi passed by him, ignoring him like a ghost.

"Young master Min!"