⤷ "𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔

Start from the beginning

"you don't get to turn this on me tae! you kissed me and then ghosted me", you said while sending a glare right back at him. he only chuckled in response. "what's so funny?", you sighed. "i can't take you serious when your mad- you look hot", taehyung admitted. grabbing your arm and pulling you to sit closer to him.

"tae we shouldn't-", "you were mine first".

"plus....no one has to know". he cut you off, placing a soft kiss on your lips. his warm hand traveling to cup your cheek while pulling you closer. you couldn't help but drown in the kiss a bit. "tae.." you whispered. he drowned out your words while kissing you, slipping his free hand up your small sports top. he slowly rolled you both over, moving so he was on top of you. "i know", he whispered back while tracing his hand over your stomach appreciatively.

"you know i want you right?".

"yes." you sighed. your stomach getting butterflies from the feeling of him touching you. "do you want me?", he whispered in your ear. using his hand to skim his fingers across your waist. he was getting closer and closer to between your legs. and it was making you nervous and more heated. " i don't know", you moaned. your legs subconsciously spread themselves, making room for him. "your body language says you do know".

you could hardly breathe. he simply smiled at you. "let me help make up your mind then". taehyung moved downwards spreading your legs wide with his hands. then resting on his elbows as he laid between your thighs. he gripped the waistband of your bottoms, looking up at you for permission briefly. you nodded. watching as taehyung pulled them down. tossing your panties and shorts on the floor in one go. he tossed your legs over his shoulders, using his hands to hold them down. the moment his pressed his tongue between your folds. you knew you wouldn't make it.

"oh- my.... wow tae". you moaned, your back arching at the feeling of his tongue between your folds.

you immediately wrapped your legs tighter around his neck, which didn't seem to faze him. he simply looked up at you with a mischievous glint in eyes while eating you out. his tongue working from side to side. the cold metal piercing he had on his tongue was doing wonders for you. "fuck- getting that tongue piercing was the best decision of your life", you moaned. your body shivering at the feeling. you felt taehyung chuckle a bit while his face was between your legs.

it honestly felt so good, you thought you would pass out. it was like your body was working overtime to just handle the pleasure. "i can't deal with this", you cried.

your legs were sensitive along with your pussy. and it was the closer you were coming to an orgasm. the more you felt like you would faint. you placed your hand in taes hair. gripping the fluffy black texture, he used his tongue to massage right below your clit. which was your favorite spot. "i'm gonna cum- i-". you practically screamed. your legs were shaking so much that tae had to hold them down more. he was completely un-phased as he kept going. proving to you how serious he was.

the orgasm just waved over you. completely sending your body into overdrive. you were lost for about a solid 45 seconds. you couldn't really remember where you were, your name, and who your boyfriend was. the only thing that was registering was that taehyung had blown your mind. and your body all at once.

when he was done, he lifted his head up. making direct eye contact with you with his dark brown eyes. his lips, chin, and cheeks were smothered in your juices.

"so.... me or him?".

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

sigh***. i really need to start updating my stories more lol,

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺