⤷𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑱𝑶𝑶𝑵✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙/ ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙-𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟/ 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠/𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔/ 𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡

you looked up at the clock in your classroom in annoyance.  class just started and your teacher let the entire class know that today theres a pop quiz today that everyone is gonna take. you have the entire period to do it but the thing is that- you don't want to. the tests in this class were insufferable and the teacher was even worse because she doesn't teach. she just screams and hands out work, then she gets angry when people ask for help.

'shit, 39 minutes left of class' you thought as you looked around the classroom. making eye contact with almost every student in the room, which let you know.

not one of you knew what to do for this test, and everyone is practically clueless. the teacher was placing test packets on everyone's desk. a lot of the students groaning as they look at the test packet.
"this shit has like 23 pages i swear" one of your friends said loudly making the other students groan. the teacher turning her head towards your friend quickly. "language. and you all should know what to do" the teacher said loudly as she adjusted her glasses on her face.

the students groaned and a lot of them just put their head down on their desk to avoid looking at the packet. the teacher hadn't gotten to your desk yet with the test so you had time to conjure up a plan.

you raised your hand feeling accomplished. you had the perfect plan. your gonna ask for the bathroom and not come back, simple. then when the bell rings you'll come to class to get your book bag and then say you were sick. "yes y/n" your teacher rolled her eyes. making you feel so pissed off. but you had to act nice for her not to say no.

"can i use the bathroom ms.roseinloop?" you said kindly as you slowly put your hand down.