⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵JIMIN✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
smut/ genie/ make a wish/ love/ intense

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎︎ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇx sᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟ. ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇɴᴜᴀʟ sᴇx ʙᴛᴡ.

"this is the fucking stupidest idea i've ever heard" you cursed at your friend. rolling your eyes, making sure to display your displeasure with her idea. "you don't seem to have any fucking better ones sweetheart? just be grateful that this idea can help" your friend argued defensively. you sighed, really not wanting to go through with this idea.

"althea i'm tired of looking for a boyfriend... i've tried so many places already that you suggested" you accused as you pointed at her.

"look i'll drive you there now, you're my best friend and i'm tired of watching you all sad because you don't have a man" althea frowned as she reached for her necklace. her necklace that had a large 'T' on it, the first letter of her boyfriends name. i get that, but the mystic shop?? and i'm supposed to pretend i'm shopping and hope i bump into someone?" you questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"sounds desperate" you added while you closed your eyes in annoyance.

"it is" she grinned as she patted your thigh. making you roll your eyes. "let's just go- don't make me regret this" you told her as you stood up. heading towards the front door as she grabbed her car keys. preparing to take you to Mystics Antique Shop. it's a little store that has all types of antiques and crystals. even old books with witch tales. aka the last place you wanna go boyfriend hunting at. you both headed out the front door, walking towards althea's car. getting in as she drove you to the antique shop.

••••••••••

althea pulled up in front of the store. parking her car right in front of it before turning to look at you. "i know you despise this idea- but maybe you can find a man in there" she shrugged. giving you a hopeful smile that didn't raise your spirits."at least we're doing this together-" you said as you took your seatbelt off.