⤷"𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚"- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑺𝑬𝑶𝑲𝑱𝑰𝑵✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘/ 𝑏𝑎𝑡ℎ/ 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡/ 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜n𝑎𝑡𝑒

you stared at your phone feeling slightly annoyed. noticing how you texted your boyfriend about 5 different times and the only thing he replied with was 'ok' each time. you tried your best not to be upset because your boyfriend let you know before he went to the work that he had a bunch of work to catch up on.

you knew how much he hated his job at times, especially when he had a lot of work.

you figured he was stressed and you knew that he had absolutely no appetite when he finishes a tiring day of work. and you knew that there was nothing you could do to make him eat when he doesn't want to. so instead of making him dinner, you walked towards your bathroom. preparing to the run him a bath. you entered your bathroom, moving towards one of the glass shelves to grab some of his favorite bath salts. some bath flowers and bath bombs to get this bath going.

you knew that he'd be home any moment now as you as turned on the tub water. turning the water to hot as you put your hand in the water.

testing to see how hot it is. you hand your finger under the water for a second and you felt burned already.  'wayyy too damn hot ' you thought as you adjusted the setting to still under hot... but alittle bit closer to cold. you tested a different finger this time and it was still slightly too hot to bare. especially for long periods of time. "almost there" you mumbled as you changed the temperature one last time. placing your full hand under the water since you were pretty confident that temperature was right this time.

and you were right. you decided to allow the water to run so the tub could fill up.

you grabbed two wash cloths and two towels for you both. placing the neatly folded items on the bathroom counter. as you gave the tub time to fill up you decided to head towards the kitchen to grab some snacks.you knew that jin wouldn't eat any substantial foods but you could always get him to eat some basic snacks. you walked towards the kitchen, heading straight for the cabinet as you opened the door. grabbing some chips and cookies you knew he couldn't resist.