⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑱𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘/ 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠/ 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔/ 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

______________________________
ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ- ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴜᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
   ______________________________

you put your apron on, tying the two strings behind your back as you prepared to officially start your shift. if only your manager knew how much you hated working at this coffee shop. all the customers are rude and self righteous. the other workers are fake as hell, and you hated doing that damn introduction speech you have to say to every customer you speak to.

the only reason you won't quit this lame ass job is because the salary is actually promising.

you make a pretty decent amount of money while you work a part time job that you actually do while working your shift at the cafe; pick pocketing. it's a simple job, and it's even better because you've become good at it. the first couple of times you really fucked up- like almost got caught. but over time you became truly proficient at it. you steal all types of things. whatever looks the most valuable. then you go home and sell it on the black market or trade it.

you stood in front of the large mirror in the employees break room. staring at yourself. fixing your hair to make sure you looked presentable and then straightened your apron.

the apron was such an ugly shade. it was like a mix of dark green and brown. with a large gold logo in the middle that says the name of the restaurant. the only thing that keeps you going, is the paycheck you get every two weeks and the stealing. you walked out of the break room, heading towards the front desk, noticing something that instantly made you sigh. it's packed tonight. every table is filled. the only good thing is that because this restaurant is so fancy, you know for a fact no broke people are here.

the poorest people in the room are the servers, besides you of course because of the money your making as a jewelry thief. but no one knows that.