⤷ "𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑘" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 ™️

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵JIMIN✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
      sᴍᴜᴛ/ʙᴏss/ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ sᴇx/ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋɪᴇ/ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ

"bring me those documents by 2:30. thanks." jimin told you in a simple tone. your phone going blank as he hung up immediately. not even saying goodbye. 'such a dick' you thought as you looked at your phone screen in annoyance. your boss was pretty annoying and intimidating, but you didn't hate him. 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑?

jimin is the sweetest boyfriend you could ask for. but whenever you two come to work- it's like an entirely different situation.

he wasn't as friendly or all over you like normal. he was your boss so he'd stay in his respective office and treat you like a regular employee.

with a few benefits.

he actually never overworked you and then made sure you got paid much more the moment you two started dating. the entire company knows you two are together but you both really don't talk about it. "so did your man assign you more paperwork to look through?" your friend kc asked you. watching how you frowned and checked your computer.

"he did-" you answered before kc cut you off again with his loud gasp.

"come again sis?- why is he giving you more work?" kc asked as he stood at your office door. unlike the other employees.. jimin actually gave you an office, a small one- but it still counts. "i honestly don't know- but don't worry it's pretty simple, it's a contract between park enterprises and lee construction... i just need to revise the paperwork" you explained. kc clearly not registering anything you're saying.

"that's bullshit. if you're dating him you shouldn't have to work at all" kc ranted.

"i choose to work, plus i don't have an issue with the job kc" you told him, sighing as he just rolled his eyes. "good luck then" he shrugged. leaving your office and closing the door behind himself. you then turned back to your computer, logging on and returning to your job. it was a simple contract that needed to be reviewed and revised.