⤷𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑒𝑜? - ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑶𝑲✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘/ 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑒 𝑥 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠/ 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 /𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡

you looked out of your office window. noticing how heavy it was raining today. it was early in the morning, yet it looked like it was 10 pm at night. it was gloomy and all the clouds looked gray and dreary. the streets still being filled with cars and traffic anyway. you were able to see many people walking with umbrellas down the streets that were filled with puddles.

you turned around to look at your desk and noticed all the paperwork you needed to deliver to your boss. you kind of dreaded going to his office for a couple of reasons.

one is because he's so playful and sweet that it makes you feel nervous. he's so friendly and his smile is the sweetest. you can't even trust your judgement around him. you heard your phone go off, a text message from your boss appearing on the screen.

"shit" you muttered as you read the message. he was requesting you to bring the paperwork to his office. you turned back around and looked at the large windows in your office. being able to see your full body in the reflection of the glass. you looked beautiful and you were already
anticipating the fact that your boss would be sure to let you know. you smiled lowly at the thought. texting your boss back with a plain thumbs up emoji. you grabbed the paperwork off your desk as you headed towards your bosses office.

••••••••

you knocked on your bosses door three times. staring at the large gold sign that said. 'Mr. Jungs office'. "come in" you heard your boss shout. you opened the door slowly as you gripped the paperwork in your hand. "hello mr. jung" you said in a confident tone. staring at him. he hadn't even looked at you as you entered.

until he heard your voice, lifting his head as he looked at you. letting his eyes rack your body as he stared at what you wore today. smiling immediately.