⤷ "𝑠𝑜....𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝐽𝑈𝑁𝐺𝐾𝑂𝑂𝐾✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
smut/ 𝑡𝑜𝑥𝑖𝑐/ 𝑖𝑔𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙rough𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠

________________________________
𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝐽𝐾 𝑇𝑂𝑋𝐼𝐶 𝑆𝑀𝑈𝑇
________________________________

you roamed the hallways of your school alone... per usual. walking around with your headphones on and phone in hand. you had about 14 minutes until your next class. so in the meantime.. you honestly had no where to go. which is the actual outcome of having no friends when you're in high school. you've never really been able to fit into any crowd.

of course you made friends here and there, but you quickly realized that you were better off on your own. and had much better luck making friends online.

your online friends seem to really get you. although you'd never meet them in person.

you turned the corner, heading down a crowded hallway. meeting eyes with your boyfriend for a moment. you gave him a quick smile. he didn't smile back and only turned back to his friends. laughing at one of their jokes. like he always does. he chose them over you.

you continued walking, deciding not to look over at him anymore. there was no point if he was gonna ignore your existence.

you walked down the hallway, minding your own business. your boyfriend had a basketball under his arm. laughing with his friends. "and what about that girl you were dating bro? you dumped her yet?" jungkook asked playfully. still never looking over at you as he laughed his with friends. keeping his prized basketball under his arm.

'if only he'd hold me that tight' you thought as you stared at him. doing the complete opposite of what you planned to do originally.

that's just how it is when you love someone.

"yea i dumped her earlier today- dumb little girl really thought i cared about her" jungkooks friend laughed. making the entire groups of jocks give him a high five. you just tried to ignore their loud laughter. leaning against the wall. not standing too close to your boyfriends group.