"ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑"- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵HOSEOK✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
smut/ late at night/ sneaking in/ rough

ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ- ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ 'ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ' ᴋɪɴᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴍᴜᴛ. ᴛʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴜᴛɪʟɪᴢɪɴɢ ɪᴛ. sᴏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ.

      ________________________________________

you were standing in front of your bedroom window nervously, waiting for your boyfriend to knock on your window so you could let him in. 'he said he'd be here soon' you thought feeling anxious, walking over to your bedroom door to make sure you locked it for the third time in 20 minutes.

as you turned the door handle, making sure it's locked. you heard four loud taps on your window making you jump.

turning around quickly as you noticed your boyfriend at your window. looking at you with a smile. "let me in" he called out making you sigh. hurrying over to slowly open your window. trying to be as silent as you could. once you opened the window your boyfriend hoseok leaned in and kissed you. crawling through the window and landing on his feet loudly making you look at him with annoyance on your face.

"be quiet, you know my parents are asleep" you said in a whisper.

"they're asleep, not me" hoseok shrugged as he took his shoes off. leaving them near the window as he walked over to your bed. laying down and spreading his arms and legs out. "you know my parents would kill me if they knew you were in the house right now" you ranted in a whisper. "and you know i wouldn't let them kill you y/n" he said calmly as he took off his hat. tossing the baseball cap across the room.

"you know i didn't mean that literally-" you said as you rolled your eyes. closing the window quickly and quietly. feeling the breeze through the window as you closed it.