⤷ "𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑢𝑟"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵JUNGKOOK✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
  sᴍᴜᴛ/ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀ/ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠᴏʏᴇᴜʀɪsᴍ/ sᴘɪᴄʏ/ ʜᴏᴛ

"fuck- how the hell am i supposed to do my schoolwork like this?". you slammed your computer screen closed irritatedly. there was no way you could work under these conditions. it was currently, 11:11pm on a school night. and you had a midterm essay due by 12 tonight.

"mhm! yes daddy". the sound of loud moans hit your ears, which made you instantly roll your eyes. 'god he must have a lot of stamina', you thought.

your next door neighbor jungkook, was having sex with a random girl- like he does on some rare nights. technically it wasn't your business what he does in his house, but- he and his girls were always so fucking loud that it drove you insane. and tonight was no exception. "fuck baby... you feel so good". you heard him moan from his bedroom. you were of tired wearing headphones to drown him out on nights like this.

but, when you couldn't hear them... you could actually feel the vibrations from his bed hitting the wall. "fuck my life". you sighed, deciding to skip the assignment for tonight and submit it late.

"alright- you could go now".

you slowly rotated you desk chair towards your window, peeping through the curtains a bit to see your favorite part of the night. the part where he kicks these girls out. "what do you mean?", the girl asked. she genuinely seemed confused as she laid in jungkooks bed. "i mean you could go...... as in leave my house", he replied as he put his gym shorts on.

you couldn't help but giggle a bit, the girl grabbed her clothes angrily as she put them on. you were glad they finished, because this meant you had about 25 minutes to finish your essay. and now you could focus.

"fuck you!". the girl slapped him before storming out of his room. "thanks !", jungkook yelled back as he watched the girl leave.

"he's such a dick", you mumbled. opening your computer again and planning to get back to work. the only thing you were glad about was the fact that he didn't do this often. but whenever he does, it's loud, ended badly, and ruined your sleep for the night. grabbing your phone, you turned off your music. finally getting the peace you needed in order to work. or so you thought.