⤷"𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑻𝑨𝑬𝑯𝒀𝑼𝑵𝑮✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔/ 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡/ 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔/ 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔/ 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑

"i won't lie to you- your painting looks like a deformed cat that got hit by a car" taehyung smirked as he pointed towards your canvas. you rolled your eyes as you looked at his painting. which sadly...looked beautiful. you had to be honest with yourself. your painting did look pretty crappy. but that doesn't mean he gets to completely cat shame your painting.

"that's a lie and you know it. my painting has... flavor" you smiled as you looked at your painting. knowing damn well that the only reason anyone can tell you painted a cat is because of the whiskers.

"yea okay" he shrugged.

"and your painting doesn't look much better, to be honest that doesn't even look like a mountain. it just looks an oversized pimple" you said with a straight face. this man was not about to completely disrespect your painting and get away with it. no matter how pretty his painting actually was.
taehyung just bursted out laughing. placing his paint pallet down on the table beside him before he turned to you. a smile still resting on his face.

"tell me something, if you were to see both of these painting in a store. which one would you buy to hang in your house?" taehyung asked seriously as he waved his hand between both paintings.

you already knew the answer. but just to build suspense you placed your finger on your chin. looking at your painting and then squinting your eyes as you moved closer to his painting. acting as if you needed a closer look. the painting you made today would never see the light of day in your house. it was a complete joke. but taehyung didn't have to know that.

"i see a couple of imperfections on this one" you said as you pointed to some random area on his mountain painting.