⤷ 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵NAMJOON✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
  sᴍᴜᴛ/ᴄʀᴜsʜ/ꜰʟɪʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏᴜs/ᴅᴀᴅs ʙᴇsᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ/

"why is he here?" you asked with an attitude. looking over at the last person you wanted to see tonight. namjoon.

"he's my best friend. what do you mean?" your father joked, patting namjoon on the thigh before looking over at you. "i mean he came over like four times this week already" you said hoping your father would understand your point. your father just proceeded to hold a beer in his hand. lifting up the bottle and taking a sip. namjoon knocking his bottle against your fathers as a way to say 'cheers'.

"you know what? im going upstairs" you said feeling annoyed. of course your father ignored your opinion.

he just cant understand why you don't like namjoon. like it's not already strange enough that his supposed 'best friend' is 41 years younger then him.

but what's worse is that his 'best friend' is always flirting with you. 24/7, practically everytime he sees you. you walked away, heading up the stairs and heading for the bathroom. you couldn't help but feel pissed. you really did not want to deal with namjoons flirting today. especially since you weren't sure if you would be able to even control yourself.

the entire day you've been feeling horny and bothered. you tried using your fingers which only granted you temporary satisfaction.

you were feeling a type of want and need for attention that only some dick, could provide. and if namjoon was to offer you that today, you were sure you wouldn't be able to deny him. you walked straight into the bathroom. closing the door and spinning the lock just in case any one came in.

seeing namjoon today in his tight shirt with gym shorts really did something to you. you couldnt help but feel horny all over again. even though you were trying to ignore it. you looked at yourself in the bathroom mirror. the very thought of how namjoon looked just now being enough to send your hand into your leggings. you pushed your panties aside, using one hand to grip the counter.