⤷"𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 **𝑐𝑘" 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵JIN✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
  sᴍᴜᴛ/ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ/ᴀɴɢʀʏ/ʀᴏᴜɢʜ

" i swear tae literally grabbed me and tossed me on the bed after i said it" your friend squealed over facetime. her hair being disheveled with her makeup smudged, a big smile resting on her lips.

" wow- and tae smudged your lipstick like that?" you laughed, leaning back on your couch as you tilted the camera towards you. she touched her face, wiping some of the lip stick off her chin. looking at her thumb and laughing. " he definitely proved me wrong.... and that's why i'm saying that you should pull the prank on jin. i mean isn't he coming home soon?" she asked.

"yea but i don't know how he'd handle a prank like that- i mean his ego is big" you admitted. taking a sip of your water and then sighing.

"isn't his dick big as well?" she asked.

"well yeah-" you answered before she cut you off. "then do it sis... and then tell me what happens" she smirked. you then heard background noises, you heard tae say something to her- making her laugh. "i got to go y/n- but you better not call me until you have it done. okay? love ya" she said, blowing a kiss through the screen and then hanging up.

you leaned back on the couch, contemplating your choices. i mean- what would jin do if you told him he had a tiny dick? which was a lie... but it's the principle that you would even say it. 'obviously he'll be pissed' you thought. looking at your phone and noticing the time. he would be home any moment now. 'maybe i shouldn't-' you thought before you heard keys jingling. the door being unlocked, you didn't even get a chance to finish your thought as you stood up.

you were flustered honestly, and you knew that he always wants to have sex after coming home from work. it's a daily routine that you both have at this point. "hey beautiful" he grinned.

sliding his shoes off and closing the door behind him. walking over to you and then giving you a hug.