⤷ "𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘"- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵NAMJOON✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
smut/ late at night/ cupcakes/ kitchen

you opened your fridge door. letting the light from the fridge light up your dark house. it was quiet as you looked through the fridge at 2:45am. "where are my cupcakes?" you muttered as you looked around. moving the box of milk and orange juice to look at the back of the fridge. you started to panic as you noticed you couldn't find your cupcakes. looking to the second shelf in the fridge hoping to find them there. pushing aside your left over plate of food as you looked.

seeing the pink and brown frosting in the fridge as you reached for the cupcakes. pulling them out.

you smiled as you took them out the fridge. the moonlight illuminating the kitchen as you closed the fridge door. opening the cupcake container. you picked up a cupcake. removing the wrapper as you took the first bite. any guilt you were feeling about sneaking out of bed this late disappeared as you licked the frosting. already trying to decide which flavored cupcake you were gonna eat next.

"i bet thats really tasty" you heard a deep yet tired voice speak from behind you.

you turned around fast with frosting on your lip. meeting eyes with your boyfriend namjoon. he had his arms folded over his chest as he looked at you. he was shirtless as he wore shorts that hung off his hips slightly. showcasing his Calvin Klein underwear and v line. "it's not what it looks like" you blurted as you looked at him.

"is that so?" he answered as he leaned forward. kissing your lips to get the frosting flavor in his mouth. licking his own lips after kissing you.

"i like the flavor- is that chocolate?" namjoon said in a low tone. licking his lips again to get the flavor again. "yes" you said as you looked at him. namjoon placed his hand on the kitchen counter. looking at you, "so this is like your late night snack?" namjoon asked. tapping his finger on the cupcake container. "not really" you replied, fixing your shirt. realizing how you woke up in the middle of the night and your first thought was to crawl out of bed and get cupcakes. namjoon moved closer to you. standing right behind you as he placed his hands on your hips.