⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑱𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘/ 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠/ 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔/ 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔/ 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡

jimin pulled away from the kiss, looking at you with a smile. "shit" he muttered as he pulled on your sleeve, dragging you into the men's bathroom with him. he hurriedly moved behind you to close and spin the lock on the bathroom door. you looked around the men's restroom, hoping that there wasn't anyone else in here.

"ugh mr.park-" you said preparing to try and reason with him.

the severity of the situation suddenly dawned on you. were you really about to have sex in the men's bathroom with this handsome man? 'ugh i didn't think this through' you thought as you turned to see jimin moving to standing in front of you. placing his hand on your hip softly. giving it a small squeeze. "jimin....call me jimin y/n" he said as he stood right in front of you. his necklace, rings, and watch glistening even under this bathroom light.

"jimin- you do know that we are about to have sex in the men's bathroom? while i'm supposed to be working my shift?" you said exasperated. letting out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

jimin smirked, rolling his eyes playfully before making eye contact with you again. placing his other hand on your hip. "so?" he said casually.  'obviously he doesn't notice how serious this is... ugh rich people. they never understand normal people struggles' you cursed him in your mind slightly. you felt annoyed. it's like he doesn't notice that you could lose your job. the job you use to pay your bills. well...not really to pay your bills because of your side hustle. but he should think this money pays your bills.

you didn't even respond since you were so busy ranting in your own thoughts.

all it took was one touch from him to bring you back to the reason why you even bothered to consider having sex in the restaurant bathroom. this man is a walking and breathing sex god. "y/n... look at me" he said staring at you. your heart racing. you made eye contact with him as he placed both of his hands on your ass. his nose touching yours as you both held eye contact.