⤷ "𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵TAEHYUNG✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
sᴍᴜᴛ/ ʙꜰs ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ/ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ/ "ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ"

"i'm so bored", you mumbled while scrolling through multiple tv channels. you were waiting on your boyfriend to come home from the store since you had sent him to buy take-out from your favorite restaurant. but it's 45 minutes away. therefore, leaving you at his house. alone and bored.

"maybe i can watch the nature channel?", you asked yourself. letting the tv set on some animals who are hunting eachother.

you laid on your stomach, letting your legs swing behind you nonchalantly. you knew better than to leave your boyfriends room since his parents were sleeping downstairs on the couch. leaving you cooped up in the boring room. "don't touch my stuff or go snooping around ? you heard me?!". you recalled your boyfriend shouting at you before grabbing his keys and leaving to buy your food. you decided to distract yourself as you waited, watching the tigers chase the deers.

until, you heard footsteps coming in the room. then, you felt the bed dip behind you. while keeping your eyes on the screen, you smiled. "back in 10 minutes? that's a record".

you felt him lean over you, pushing your hair aside with his hand. then kissing the back of your neck. he pecked all over your neck making you giggle. his hand placed on your back as he did so. "guess i got lucky". he answered. making you go stiff with shock. "wait",you whispered while your head swiveled around. "taehyung ?", you shrieked while turning over on your back. you looked at him in surprise, he's your boyfriends older brother.

"are you happy to see me?".

he grinned at the shocked look on your face as you looked at him. "what the hell are you doing ?". you shrieked while sitting up to face him. he shrugged, as if what he did was normal. he kicked off his shoes before leaning back on his brothers bed. "the real question is what are you doing y/n?". he asked, spinning the question back on you. taehyungs face went serious, giving you that dangerous look he gets when he's irritated.

"i can't believe your wasting time by dating my asshole little brother". he rolled his eyes, glaring at you angrily.