⤷7 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑱𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠/ 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡/ 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑥/ 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒

"i'm spinning the bottle bitches" one of your friends screamed with a smile on her face as she gripped the bright green bottle of beer that laid in the center of the floor.  you, jimin, and your two best friends sat next to their boyfriends as you all played spin the bottle.

but the more relationship friendly version.

where you can dare any one to do anything but when it comes to more intimate dares like kissing, the person can only do intimate requests like that with their partner. so this game is much safer for relationships.your two friends lorlee and daylynn playing with their boyfriends. lorlee's boyfriend lucas and daylynn's boyfriend nick playing the game with you and jimin.

jimin had his hand placed on your thigh as you placed your head on his shoulder.

daylynn spun the bottle quickly with a smirk on her face. like she knew what her dare was gonna be already. the bottle slowing down as it landed on lorlee's boyfriend lucas. lucas smiled as he looked at the bottle. being excited for whatever the dare would be. "alright tell me what my dare is" lucas smirked as he rubbed his hands together. everyone laughing at how excited he was.

"i dare you to kiss lorlee's ass" daylynn dared as she looked around at everyone. jimin bursting out with laughter. lorlee looked shocked at first as she looked at her boyfriend lucas.

"you gotta do it" daylynns boyfriend nick shrugged as he smiled. kissing daylynn on the cheek as he looked at lucas. "turn over real quick" lucas told lorlee as she blushed. getting alittle shy. "don't be nervous baby" lucas told her with a soothing tone. lorlee laid on her stomach as lucas leaned downwards. placing a soft kiss on her ass and everyone laughed. daylynn falling backwards as she laid flat on the ground, tears running out of her eyes. nick gripping his hair as he laughed. jimin fell over and laid in your lap as he laughed.