⤷"𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑟"- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑌𝑂𝑂𝑁𝐺𝐼✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
smut/ 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑝

•••••••

'Knock! Knock! Knock'.

the sound of someone banging their fist on your apartment door had woken you up, your eyes feeling teary as you strained to sit up. 'what the fuck?' you wondered as you tapped your phone screen. '11:47pm', it's a school night too, you had class tomorrow for Literary 101 at 10 am sharp. so you did not need this distraction from your nap.

you stayed still for a few moments, hearing footsteps leading away from your apartment door. letting out a breath of air, you laid back down. hoping you could go back to sleeping peacefully.

"y/n!... i know your lazy ass is in there. wake up and open this damn door".

you sighed miserably. sitting up and heading out of your warm and soft bed. heading to the door to open it for your professor. Mr. Min... who was also your "kind-of boyfriend". which is the way you liked to call your relationship. you looked through the peek hole, seeing an annoyed yoongi which brought a small grin to your face. you unlocked the door, giving him a chance to enter your apartment.

"yoongi what the hell are you doing here? you know that the other students who live in this building could've seen you coming in here".

you whisper yelled at him, as yoongi just calmly ignored you. he closed the door, spinning the lock behind him as he placed his nike duffel bag down. you couldn't help but bite your lip at the view. yoongi looked really hot both in and outside of his teacher outfit, which was a black button up shirt, tucked into black jeans with a gold colored belt.

"are you ready to calm down y/n?". he said in his regular nonchalant tone.

you sighed as you smelled his cologne, 'he always smells so good' you thought. yoongi was wearing black sweatpants, a black t shirt, and a gold watch and necklace. and damn did he look good wearing it. "you don't live on campus babe, what are you worried about? plus no one saw me come to your apartment". he reasoned, slipping out of his shoes before kissing your cheek and walking into your kitchen to grab water.