Lin Xi called assistant Chen Yue directly before going to bed and asked her to communicate with the university where Chu Muyun was studying early tomorrow morning. In the name of the company, she made an agreement with University F in advance that Engan would be next. It is planned to add grants to the school and donate dormitory buildings.

If this is the case, the school must have agreed and the school will definitely ask to see her, so it is logical that she and Chu Muqing can go to F University.

As she expected, three days later, she received an invitation from the school to go to F University, and the school leaders welcomed her to visit.

The day before Lin Xi and Chu Muqing decided to leave, she sent someone to bring Yoon to the house in person. With his mental condition, he couldn't take a driver's license or drive on the road, so he was usually bored at the company or at home, he rarely go out.

When Yoon rang the doorbell, the housekeeper went to open the door. Seeing him with a pale face, he was stunned for a moment: "Master Yoo En? Why are you here?"

And Yoon didn't carry the New Year's goods in his hand, the New Year was coming soon, and it didn't seem like he came to give gifts in advance.

Youen was silent, and the housekeeper immediately led people into the room. When Yoon saw Chu Muqing, he hesitated for a while, then looked at Lin Xi again.

Lin Xi had just played chess with the two children in the living room at that time, and she immediately understood what Yoon meant, especially when she saw that he was still holding a notebook in his hand.

Lin Xi stood up and deliberately asked him, "Is it the company's business?"

Yoon nodded: "Yeah."

Lin Xi said to him, "Then come to my study and talk."

As she spoke, she glanced at Chu Muqing again, Chu Muqing nodded, and Lin Xi and Yoon went upstairs together.

When she came to her study, Lin Xi closed the door and asked him, "What did you find?"

Yoon paused, then put the notebook in her hand on the table in her study, and then turned on the computer.

Lin Xi looked at his dark circles under his eyes and his increasingly pale face: "Are you checking this all night?"

Yoon didn't say a word, just lowered his head and operated the computer's mouse.

Lin Xi didn't ask any more. Ever since he knew that there was something wrong with Chu Muyun's death, he started frantically searching for what Lin Xi had told him to investigate.

He opened a platform. The platform was very crude. Lin Xi glanced at it. She had never heard of that website, and it had been ruthlessly abandoned with the rise of the Internet.

Yoon skillfully clicked login and entered the account and password.

In front of a genius like him, cracking the account of an immature website at that time seemed to be completely easy.

Lin Xi asked, "Is this Chu Muyun's account?"

She didn't think it was nonsense until after she asked, and Yoon apparently thought so too and ignored her.

Lin Xi frowned, but still reminded: "I will contact Professor Luo later, and I will send her what you have found. If you assist the police in solving the case, it is estimated that the crime of illegal use of the Internet can be punished lighter."

Then Yoon looked at her like a fool.

Lin Xi is also helpless. It is illegal to steal other people's information privately in this era. Whether it is the world in the book or the reality, even the authors who write novels in reality must strictly abide by this point, otherwise the three views will be wrong.