Guan Hanchuan frowned.

"A happy event?" Lin Xi said suspiciously, "Why is a happy event so quiet?"

If there is no accident, the sound of the suona comes from the alley next door. If it is a happy event, according to the general tradition of the village, it should also be the guests of the banquet, so that the guests are not so quiet that they do not say a word.

"Why are you asking this?" The old village chief turned around immediately, his face was not good-looking: "Our village is happy to hold a happy event, so how can there be so much spare money to make fun."

Lin Xi frowned and was about to speak.

Noticing that Chu Muqing gently pulled her wrist, she smiled politely at the old village chief: "So that's the case, no offense, don't take to heart."

Although she said so, she always felt that the village was full of inexplicable strangeness.

It was as if she had been completely separated from the world in the previous city since she entered this village. To be precise, it was not only separated from the capital but also from Dongguan County.

However, she came here for Chu Muyun's case. If she thinks too much, her mind will become more confused. If it is not necessary for the case, she should not occupy too much of her mind.

The old village chief may have also reacted. He had a bad attitude towards Lin Xi, a seemingly very rich city dweller. Seeing that Lin Xi was looking at the brick houses on both sides, he took the initiative to introduce them to Lin Xi. .

"This piece and the piece opposite will be demolished soon and then the building will be built."

The old village chief looked smiling, with a smile on his dark and thin face, revealing a mouth of black and yellow teeth.

He's not very daring to provoke people in the city, especially those who can be brought by Guan Hanchuan himself and Guan Hanchuan is so polite to this girl, obviously not an ordinary person.

He know that Guan Hanchuan is the big boss who runs a security company in the county town. What kind of person can he be treated so politely by the big boss.

He still knows this.

Lin Xi responded lightly, "That's it."

The old village chief hesitated for a while and then looked at Lin Xi and continued to laugh, somewhat ingratiatingly: "Yes, in this way, a family should be divided into at least five buildings."

Even if Lin Xi didn't want to talk to him more, she couldn't help but startled: "Five sets?"

As she spoke, she turned her head to look at Chu Muqing again and also saw a bit of confusion in the other's eyes.

She had been looking left and right in order to remember the road just now. At present, every family here is still a big yard. Although it looks big, it always means that she will change five buildings as soon as she comes up.

"What's wrong with five sets? We want five sets and they have to give them, otherwise, wouldn't they just bully the villagers?" The old village chief asked Lin Xi again, "Don't you think so?"

"..."

Lin Xi couldn't speak.

Even when she usually talks about business with people, when she gets along with people on a daily basis, she's always laughing and talking.

At this moment, she was inevitably silent.

"The main reason is that the developers and the above won't give it. We can't let them touch the things left by the ancestors. Think about it, those buildings are so high and they are piled up one floor after another. How old is the village, there are only so many people in the village, can they live here?" The old village chief said, "There are so many buildings, we can live by ourselves, the developers will let outsiders in and the village is still us"