Professor Luo smiled: "We will see you soon."

Lin Xi was startled and looked at her with a smile: "Huh?"

Professor Luo smiled without saying a word.

Lin Xi said nothing, turned around with a smile, and walked slowly to the few people waiting for her.

When she turned her back to them, the smile that curled up at the corners of her lips was closed.

Luo Yanyu looked at her leaving back, a little puzzled.

His eyes fell on the entourage next to Lin Xi: "Looking at the walking posture of those people, you can see that they are from the military and not ordinary people."

Professor Luo next to him chuckled: "Indeed."

"When she and Chu Muqing are protected wherever they go, do they still need to seek special protection from the police?"

Professor Luo's eyes that were half-smiling but not smiling fell on Lin Xi's direction, she pulled the corner of her lower lip and sighed: "She's a smart woman, I know you're suspicious of her, so I'll take the initiative to tell you that she came to Dongguan County for Chu Muyun's business."

"What's the difference?"

Professor Luo smiled and said, "It's a big difference."

Luo Yanyu was puzzled: "what do you mean?"

"Turn passive into active," Professor Luo explained: "When she clearly knows that you are suspicious of her, it is impossible for you not to pay attention to her every move in Dongguan County and all her actions will most likely deepen your Doubt about her."

Luo Yanyu was taken aback.

That's true. After he arrives at the Dongguan County Police Station later, he will communicate with the local police and let people monitor Lin Xi's movements.

"She took the initiative to tell you that she also came for Chu Muyun's affairs and then she can openly investigate this case and she's telling you that she's not the murderer, killing two birds with one stone."

"But my suspicions about her are also reasonable speculations about the case. After all, before Chu Muyun's death, the whistleblower said that she had indeed appeared in Dongguan County. Even if she didn;t it would not affect my suspicions," Luo Yanyu said. The frown deepened: "Besides many murderers will revisit their old places. She is to show off her 'great achievements' under our noses or whether she came to destroy the evidence, it is unknown."

Professor Luo thought for a few seconds and said, "I can't rule out that possibility but everything is based on -- what the anonymous whistleblower said is true and Lin Xi really kidnapped Chu Muyun and killed her in Dongguan County and everything was established."

According to the clues, the police received an anonymous report that Chu Muyun had been kidnapped at the beginning and Lin Xi had appeared in Dongguan County and the previous relationship between Lin Xi and Chu Muyun, the evidence pointed directly to Lin Xi.

"However..." Professor Luo added: "It is not ruled out that Chu Muyun was kidnapped by the kidnappers for blackmail and finally killed by the kidnappers."

Luo Yanyu nodded: "First check the kidnappers who have been committing crimes back then."

Professor Luo sounded something and asked again, "Is there any news from the Chu family?"

Luo Yanyu shook his head, took a deep breath, and said, "Mrs. Chu is hospitalized and our people in the hospital ward can't get in, so the doctor stopped them. I'll ask them to think of a way."